Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 04:11:08 PDT 2023

mcbosscorp is going in for another rescue
everybody cheers to see the superpowered interns
the superpowered interns cheer to see the workers who didn't leave and come back

superpowered interns: "we thought the whole world was a deadly and
abusive business empire pretending to be a shadow government, but out
there there are people who smile honestly, and give to each other
freely, and rescue anyone who is in trouble!"

everybody looks at superpowered interns with starry eyes

superpowered interns: "we need to show this to you. we have to make
things right."