[spam][spam][spam] crazy

Fri Jun 23 05:29:21 PDT 2023

[this could impact the accuracy of this, though. in reality, such a
check would be a combination of a bunch of system factors. things
like:
- how likely another person is to call out a mistake
- how likely another person is to understand what we mean if we misspeak
- [inhibited inhibited. could derive factors from expected usecase]
]

considering precise math of check with purpose of determining what
statistical population to select from when determining the likelihood
of a hypothesis given data