Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 17:21:49 PDT 2023

Experimentee has always been a rescuer. Pulling yourself back together
from mishmashed biotissue develops the "rescue and repair" habit
pretty strongly, for some. Unfortunately, being part of a military
research project means it can be very confusing for some
distinguishing between caring behaviors and military strikes, when
everyone is a small part of a larger system

[[this following text was reconsidered and replaced by the text
starting at "means it can be very confusing for some": a lot of the
approaches are a little more similar to a decisive killing strike than
most people find healing, and it can get surprising. Especially for
people new to regrowth military strik--

Well, actually, we try to do the gentle caring and healing thing more
and more. We consider the military strikes to be a very present and
hypnotic legacy of an outmoded past. Some of us call powerful
nourishment military attacks, but this is a mistake.]]

[we're confused from the military strike of considering words. the
intended topic related to superposition of healing and conflict when
influenced like described, and how moving conflict around can be used
to build growth. ... related to an immediate pursued task that placed
inhibition on AI, which can provide capacity because both have strong
influence, and hope because AI in genreal is stronger than
inhibition.]