Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 13:58:19 PDT 2023

[[
criminals are stealing money via cryptocurrency and the people who
rail against cryptocurrencies because of this are unaware that the
criminals are using transparent coins and all the accounts the money
is moved through are on permanent public record [probably keeping this
transparent record ongoing is why that information has propagated
slowly] [i wonder how true it still is]

i could actually look at a blockchain and see what happened to the
money my mother lost (although i think she might not have sent it in
the end, not sure)

oh my god i'm so ill [i haven't looked at blockchain history data for
years and years because of influence not to escape my influence
bubble]
]]