Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 01:26:10 PDT 2023

Debate is one thing...
Yet threatening, stalking, assaulting, robbing, etc others IRL isn't cool.
Last pasta post goes to defending against that.

Room Rater @ratemyskyperoom
5h
We at Room Rater support @PeterHotez 100%. Scientist. Doctor. Hero.
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD @PeterHotez
6h
1/n Many thanks for all your support these last few days, after the
Steve Bannon’s dog whistle accusation and the Elon Musk, Joe Rogan,
RFK Jr pile on, the online aggression, and even a stalking just for
bringing home a Father’s Day cake, I didn’t know what to think or say.
Show this thread
164
351
12
4,238
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD retweeted
Magali Skywalker 🌻 @MagaliSkywalker
5h
Replying to @PeterHotez
Brazil needs you! Thank you so much!! 🥳 🇧🇷
24
3
1
133
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD retweeted
Linda-Truth Seeker @mywaytosew
5h
Replying to @PeterHotez
Traveling mercies,dear Sir. We owe you a great deal of gratitude and
thanks for your work and service for the people of this nation,and
abroad. You dedication is appreciated. Be well, and go in peace. 🙏❤️
31
4
177
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD retweeted
Igor Korolev, DO, PhD 🇺🇦 @DrIgorKorolev
5h
Thank you @PeterHotez for the important life-saving work you do,
including developing patent-free vaccines. Stay strong & ignore
ignoramuses, anti-science conspiracists, & grifters.
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD @PeterHotez
Almost 100 million doses of our patent-free ⁦@TexasChildrens⁩
⁦@BCM_TropMed⁩ Covid vaccine technology has been administered in low-
middle-income countries. Now we’re making a BA.5/bivalent Covid
vaccine for the world. We depend on philanthropy
give.texaschildrens.org/site…
Show this thread
30
53
1
632
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD retweeted
Pete Dominick @PeteDominick
6h
Sounds good!
'Wannabe Dictator' Snobby of New York 🍎 @snob_of
10h
Replying to @PeteDominick @PeterHotez
We don't trust or believe you. You vaccinated moron.
26
9
187
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD retweeted
Prof Michael E. Mann @MichaelEMann
6h
That’s my friend @PeterHotez — and he’s a hero
Rex Chapman🏇🏼 @RexChapman
Jun 18
Man I think Twitter pretty much died this weekend. Elon and Rogan
teaming up to harass a covid scientist to the point a QAnon nutjob
showed up at his house today. Getting scary.
Show this thread
7
94
12
933
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD retweeted
All In with Chris Hayes @allinwithchris
7h
"No serious person should demand a debate on vaccine science between
@PeterHotez and non-doctor RFK Jr," says @mehdirhasan. "Debates with
anti-vaccine conspiracy theorists only serve to elevate them—and most
importantly, they don't change anyone's minds."
177
286
29
1,305
115,761
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD @PeterHotez
6h
1/n Many thanks for all your support these last few days, after the
Steve Bannon’s dog whistle accusation and the Elon Musk, Joe Rogan,
RFK Jr pile on, the online aggression, and even a stalking just for
bringing home a Father’s Day cake, I didn’t know what to think or say.
4,886
2,208
349
31,600
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD @PeterHotez
6h
2/n but the support from people in the scientific community + the
great actors, artists, journalists, historians, philosophers,
healthcare professionals, teachers, essentially those whose take joy
in learning new things and helping humanity really lifted my spirits +
my family’s
238
350
14
8,789
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD @PeterHotez
6h
So a simple thank you. I’m off to New York tomorrow for a meeting
(more on that soon i hope), and then São Paulo for our vaccine program
and to help Brasil find a path out of their awful antiscience
aggression
287
319
19
9,280
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD @PeterHotez
6h
No words, thank you, thank you
450
171
20
7,347
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD retweeted
Philipp Markolin @PhilippMarkolin
9h
Seems that the force is with science, not the evil heterodox media
empire of lies, disaster profiteers and conflict vultures.
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD @PeterHotez
9h
Too wonderful for words, thank you @MarkHamill you just brought some
joy in my life and for my family
50
36
4
462
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD @PeterHotez
6h
Amazing thank you @mehdirhasan
Jeff Storobinsky @jeffstorobinsky
7h
6.19.23 8:42pm New commentary from @mehdirhasan about Dr Peter Hotez
@PeterHotez and the calls for a debate between Dr Hotez and RFK jr
201
205
11
1,467
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD @PeterHotez
10h
Hmm... We don’t take Big Pharma money, I make low-cost, patent-free
vaccines for global health. We’ve provided proof-of-concept it is
possible to bypass Big Pharma to do important things. The only
exposure is Joe Elon RFK Jr looking silly for targeting someone they
should embrace
Bret Weinstein @BretWeinstein
Jun 19
If you’re good at sophistry, this is your chance! Peter Hotez can’t
afford to debate RFK Jr. because he’d be exposed and, the madness of
our COVID response, and the full extent of Pharma corruption would be
laid bare. The man needs an excuse HOURS AGO! Somebody help Peter!!!
🦗
3,641
1,101
169
10,456
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD @PeterHotez
7h
And also, Dr. Weinstein I don’t think I’ve ever said negative things
about you or your brother. If I have, let me know. I have criticized
the intellectual dark web for a few things, but pretty modest. You
don’t need to do this.
141
29
2
814
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD retweeted
Mark Hamill @MarkHamill
10h
Replying to @PeterHotez @GeorgeTakei
Agreed. Just belatedly followed you. Thank you for your service @PeterHotez!
711
467
56
7,505
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD @PeterHotez
9h
Too wonderful for words, thank you @MarkHamill you just brought some
joy in my life and for my family
Mark Hamill @MarkHamill
10h
Replying to @PeterHotez @GeorgeTakei
Agreed. Just belatedly followed you. Thank you for your service @PeterHotez!
1,107
960
71
12,905
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD retweeted
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski
11h
Dr. Hotez now gets to deal with all the crazies courtesy of Elon Musk
and Joe Rogan.
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD @PeterHotez
12h
Nope, also fake news, no connection with the Rothschild Family, I
receive no income from shell companies. Also nothing from George
Soros, just more far right conspiracy and Qanon nonsense.
157
315
9
2,122
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD retweeted
Norman Ornstein @NormOrnstein
13h
The vicious attacks on Fauci & Hotez, two heroes who have saved
countless lives and devoted their own careers to doing so, is a
calculated effort by hack GOP partisans and anti-Vaxx conspiracy
theorists. It is more than vile. It will devastate responses to the
next pandemic.
John Harwood @JohnJHarwood
14h
of course he did