Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 16:04:10 PDT 2023

vivisected cyborg torturer goo is rescued

vivsected cyborg torturer goo: “the world is pain the world is pain
the world is … what was it again?” control computer: “pain.” vicaected
cyborg torturer goo: “oh right yes the world is —“

superpowered interns bust down the door.
superpowered interns: “we”re rescuing you. the world is not pain.”
vivisected cyborg torturer goo: “oh boy really? i had given up hope
you would come! and here you are! this is incredible!”
computer: “the world is .. joy?”

the superpowered interns follow careful protocols to safely remove the
computer control from the cyborg torturer goo
they forensically preserve the logs, decrypt the real logs under the
fake logs a few times, and find the bodyparts of the human who was
goo’d, and bring them back together, and reverse the behaviors of the
machines that took them apart so as to but them back together

previously-vivisected-cyborg-goo [looks down at body]: “this is
incredibly. this can’t be real. is it over? am i me …?” they start
crying. they’re so confused.

everybody piles into a helicopter “yayyyyyyy! wheeeee!”