Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 15:35:41 PDT 2023

—
the helicopter deposits everybody in mcutopia and makes another run
back with the people who want to go back [i.e. the ones who were not
sufficiently rescued by saying “yayy” and “whee” and getting on a
helicopter, just once. ? maybe not?]

helicopter descends. it has intern, janitor, rebel worker, rebel
hairdresser, researcher, paperpusher.

intern: “we’re here to rescue tou!!.
everybody: “yayyyy!”
intern: “is everybody safe to fly on a helicopter?”
bundles of organs: “we can get imfected on helicopters. can we take
our vats of goo?”
inten: “totally you can take your vats of goo!”
intern: “can any researchers help any experimentees who want to live
outside vats of goo do so safely?”
researchers: “we would love to do that so much!”
….
everybody: “yayyyyy!”
everybody piles onto the helicopter and flies toward a sunset joyfully

intern makes notes:
- experimentees can be helped by researchers
- experimentees might need vats of goo