[ot][journal][personal][crazy] trying to write something clearer :)

Wed Jun 14 15:52:36 PDT 2023

[censored??] -- all on github for now.

my last patch was https://github.com/5afe/pysha3/pull/3 but it's
unlikely to be accepted because i have not tested it.

[prior to this i participated more on wheecode/mecode and have commit
access to jminardi's mecode repository, some strange things] -- a fun
thing about mecode/wheecode is that, after handling so many
"fork/mergeh hells", i wrote my first script to automatically migrate
commits from one repository to another, by renaming the folder and
presenting the user with a rebase.

maybe the most interesting part of that [script to me is the git
plumbing command for making a handmade commit object]