USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 01:22:30 PDT 2023

Democrats totally invalidated, and brought big loss upon, themselves...

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1668759207989121024
Tucker Carlson: "Trump is the one guy **with an actual shot of
becoming president** who dissents from Washington's long-standing,
pointless War Agenda."

CBS News polls Trump winning the Republican primary at 61%.

https://twitter.com/MAGAIncWarRoom/status/1668790859821662208
PRESIDENT TRUMP: "They want to take away my freedom because I will
never let them take away your freedom... They are not coming after
me. They are coming after you. I just happen to be standing in their
way and I will never be moving."

Jack Poso  @JackPosobiec
https://rumble.com/v2tq7oc-live-president-trump-to-deliver-remarks-at-trump-national-golf-club-in-bedm.html
Trump went harder than ever before in this speech tonight. You can
hear the fire in his voice. The focus in his eyes. They've pushed
him to a whole new level. This is beyond 2016. This is something
else entirely

Charlie Kirk @charliekirk11
Looks like lots of feds in Miami. Stay peaceful. Dont take the bait.

https://www.influencewatch.org/organization/65-project/
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1668743374999015425
Democrats trying to disbar and destroy Lawyers careers.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/judicial-watch-clinton-sock-drawer-audio-tape-case-exonerates-pres-trump/
https://www.wsj.com/articles/clintons-sock-drawer-and-trumps-indictment-documents-pra-personal-files-13986b28
Even higher law is the US Constitution per @BarnesLaw .

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1668794043558690818
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/06/13/pbs-warns-trumps-rhetoric-can-cause-violence-during-speech-coverage/
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/06/13/pbs_disclaimer_under_trump_speech_warns_rhetoric_can_prompt_people_to_commit_acts_of_violence.html
PBS is a Leftist PsyOp and LeftGov funded political fraud upon bias,
similar to SPLC, ACLU, etc.
What about Democrats continuously Violent Speech and literal physical
violence... BLM Antifa 2020 Hello?

Trump vows to run and serve from prison if he has to, Dems freak out...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knebCEbMl90
https://nypost.com/2023/06/10/trump-says-he-will-run-for-president-even-if-he-is-convicted-in-documents-case-ill-never-leave/

Polls: Americans know Trump is being politically prosecuted
and fully intend to elect him from prison if need be.

Republicans will sweep the 2024 vote much more bigly this time...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mYVi7WHyiU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvpEtz0Bv08

Donald Trump: Man of the People...
Tries to spend time with everybody...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuUZvgg7PiE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zph7YXfjMhg
https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1668723648402964480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFznJx8b1lU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P21MTV4Bsdc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vincXT3rs7Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC_4K9nVdMo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0A6iS5COc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79Pwbjy43t4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkf98gVBth0

https://twitter.com/MAGAIncWarRoom/status/1668816394031443968
The left can't stand seeing the love President Trump got today at
Versailles restaurant in Miami.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RtN28YHGR8 Trump's Crime: Hacking at the system

https://twitter.com/MarshaBlackburn/status/1668697531352481793
17 recordings of phone calls implicating Joe and Hunter Biden in an
alleged criminal bribery scheme were intentionally hidden by the FBI
for years. Every American should be outraged by this.

J.D. Vance @JDVance1
Until Merrick Garland stops using his agency to harass
Joe Biden's political opponents, I will hold all DoJ nominees.
Senator Vance Press Office @SenVancePress
"I don't think that Donald Trump committed a crime. And I think the
core argument here is about who controls the governments classified
documents. Is it the peoples elected President or is it the permanent
unelected bureaucracy in Washington, DC?"
Starting today, I will hold all DOJ nominations. If Merrick Garland
wants to use these officials to harass Joe Bidens political opponents,
we will grind his department to a halt.

Matt Gaetz: "The mention of Hillary Clinton in the indictment gives
President Trump's legal team the ability to conduct a great deal
of discovery on how Hillary Clinton was treated."

There is no damage they allege in the Indictment. They just allege
potential damage.
Marco Rubio @marcorubio
The DOJ is seeking to jail FOR LIFE not just a former President but
the leading opponent of the current President in the 2024 election
The damage this is already inflicting on our country far outweighs
the damage (if any) from what they allege in the indictment.

https://twitter.com/MarshaBlackburn/status/1668697531352481793
17 recordings of phone calls implicating Joe and Hunter Biden in an
alleged criminal bribery scheme were intentionally hidden by the FBI
for years. Every American should be outraged by this.

Rep. Matt Gaetz @RepMattGaetz
HEARTBREAKING: Witnesses at the Field Hearing on January 6th describe
how theyve been targeted, smeared, and jailed by our weaponized
government @BrandonStraka @JohnStrandUSA @JeffClarkUS

Citizens for Renewing America @amrenewcitizen
@JeffClarkUS tells @RepMattGaetz that he was "the ONLY person at
the Department of Justice interested in investigating the 2020
election."

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/splc-researcher-who-labeled-moms-for-liberty-a-hate-group-met-biden-national-security-officials/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG5BcU1ZGiA Democrats violence hate themselves

Nobody wants to be pictured next to creepy racist
degenerate raging geriatric pedo Joe Biden,
not even thousand of people attend Biden's rallies.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/08/oh-s-t-the-moment-fbi-agents-found-hillary-clinton-emails-on-anthony-weiners-laptop/
IKR? #Hillary was even caught storing sensitive and classified
documents on an old phone in Anthony Weiner's junk drawer. The
double standard is stupefying!

Real Mac Report @RealMacReport
Sen. Hawley: "Why don't you just release it? Is it classified?" FBI
Deputy Director Abbate: "The document is not classified." Sen.
Hawley: "Will you commit to releasing this unclassified document
that alleges that the President Of the United States has taken $5
million in

https://twitter.com/MAGAIncWarRoom/status/1668806464859774976
You can't work the world, or at home, if you can't work a room.
Recall Biden's alienating assault on the 2ndA union worker.

Turning Point USA @TPUSA
https://twitter.com/TPUSA/status/1668395878992998400
Charlie Kirk on his temperament towards the LGBT community and why
he thinks live and let live is dead.