Wokeism is Doomed

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 12:05:08 PDT 2023

https://twitter.com/jonesville/status/1668638476781383681
Jason Jones @jonesville
Fathers: If a predator perceives you to be a threat to him, he doesn’t
mess with your child. Same goes for the teachers, schools,
corporations, and even government trying to sexualize and indoctrinate
your kids. You are a threat just by being present.

https://twitter.com/CatchUpFeed/status/1667730688412647430
This will NOT be allowed anywhere near my children.

https://twitter.com/CatchUpFeed/status/1667231721748848640
Get Woke, GO BROKE! Americans throw down against the bullshit!

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1636813329363550208
They don’t want you to see this
Rachel Levine in 2019: “If I transitioned when I was young then I
wouldn’t have my children. I can’t imagine a life without my children.”
Levine is behind the push to expand gender surgeries for minors.

https://twitter.com/CatchUpFeed/status/1666915184122953729
Trudeau the Tyrant Fraud... for the lols.

https://twitter.com/CatchUpFeed/status/1666446089958969345
For the Science, and History, lol.

End Wokeness @EndWokeness
A parent who was going to send her daughter to camp sent this.
Not even the Girls Scouts are safe.