USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 22:34:21 PDT 2023

Soros and son Alexander should both have their
chained-citizenship revoked and deported to Hungary
for engaging in $Billions worth of criminal conspiracy
to corrupt election influencing fraud...

https://twitter.com/Arightside/status/1666383201328136194
The aging George Soros just recently announced that he has handed over
control of his $25 billion empire to Alex Soros. Let the games begin.
Alexander Soros, the son of George Soros, once again meets with a high
ranking official, this time the Vice President. His history of meeting
with key figures in the Biden administration is already
well-documented; as far as we know, he’s been recorded in the White
House visitor…
Hillary Clinton has been CORRUPT with George Soros for 30 years,
video admits to partnership for criminal election influence ops...
https://twitter.com/AwakenedOutlaw/status/1650035974611812354
https://twitter.com/OutlawJW
Remember that time when #HillaryClinton introduced her friend
#GeorgeSoros and his interest to get involved in US elections? The
Internet sure doesn't. Why? Because it has been wiped from existence
for the most part. Turns out I found a copy of the file I had archived

The FBI is under fire for breaking DOJ rules and overusing Section 702
to spy on Americans. Stay informed and stay vigilant, friends. #FBI
#DOJ #Section702 #Spying #Privacy

The New York State legislature recently passed a bill that would
establish a reparations commission. Lol.

The government of Ireland is proposing to kill nearly 200,000 cows to
achieve its climate goals. Extreme climate activists have successfully
pressured high-level politicians to sacrifice people's livelihoods for
their own wild ideals.