USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 22:22:48 PDT 2023

Trump, Kennedy, Ramaswamy... perhaps the top three most
censorbanned down-algo'd Media biased Presidential candidates
in history... funny that the most down'd among them tend to
be for freespeech crypto anti-corruption corruption outsiders etc...

Democracy and Democracies, literal tyranny by the majority, are a joke...

Hundreds of candidates... who has any right to dictate and mandate
who is "Noteworthy" Notorious Righteous Eligible Electable etc...

https://www.fec.gov/data/candidates/?election_year=2024&office=P

https://ballotpedia.org/Presidential_candidates,_2024
https://ballotpedia.org/Ballotpedia:Defining_noteworthy_presidential_candidates_(2024)

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
https://vivek2024.com/
https://www.kennedy24.com/

@VivekGRamaswamy
160 years ago, we used to have two sets of laws in America based on
your race. Today, we have two sets of laws based on your political
beliefs. This is the defining civil rights struggle of our era.
https://twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status/1667898433825374209
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/06/11/ramaswamy_vs_cnns_bash_shameful_that_i_as_a_2024_competitor_to_trump_have_to_ask_questions_media_wont_ask.html
Ramaswamy vs. CNN's Bash: Shameful That I, As A 2024 Competitor
To Trump, Have To Ask Questions Media Won't Ask
We can’t have two tiers of justice: one for Trump, another for Biden.
One for Assange, another for Manning. One for BLM/Antifa, another for
peaceful protesters on Jan 6. I never thought we’d see the day when
the U.S. President deputizes the DOJ to arrest his lead rival
“Affirming” a kid’s confusion isn’t compassion.

https://rumble.com/v2trjzi-system-update-97.html

People who value more towards actual Freedom
and voluntary non-aggression, tend to prefer...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2024_Libertarian_Party_presidential_primaries

Or none at all.

And Joe Biden needs to go to federal prison...

@mzhemingway
Grassley: Burisma Exec Behind Biden Bribery Scandal Allegedly Kept 17
Recordings Of Talks With Joe Biden, Hunter https://thefederalist.com/
@greg_price11
Realize how much of a farce of the first Trump impeachment was now
that we know Joe and Hunter each took $5 million in bribes from
Burisma, the executive has 17 recordings discussing their deal, the
DOJ hid them from the public (along with Hunter's laptop), Biden was
on tape…
@tomselliott
Hello, @FBI — Is your plan to hold onto these two recordings of Joe
Biden negotiating his bribe from a corrupt Ukrainian until after the
2024 election?
@ColumbiaBugle
Senator Chuck Grassley Announces On The Senate Floor That The Foreign
National Who Allegedly Bribed Joe And Hunter Biden Allegedly Has Audio
Recordings Of His Conversations With Them "17 such recordings."
"According to the 1023, the foreign national possesses 15 audio…
@a_newsman
nearly 100% of CNN’s “national security analysts” and guests signed
the letter claiming Hunter Biden’s laptop was disinformation. weird,
it’s almost like they’re paid to lie.
@JackPosobiec
McCarthy just LIT UP this CNN reporter about them hiring McCabe and
Clapper after they leaked classified information and interfered in
2020
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/inside-wuhan-lab-covid-pandemic-china-america-qhjwwwvm0