UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 20:16:14 PDT 2023

Lue Elizondo @LueElizondo

Former Director AATIP | Disclosure Advocate
Joined August 2020

    Tweets 645
    Following 96
    Followers 134,997
    Likes 857

40 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Lue Elizondo @LueElizondo
My pledge to you: 1. I will always tell you the truth 2. I will own my
mistakes and hold myself accountable 3. Everyone will be treated with
respect, no matter their position 4. Abuse or hatred towards others
will not be tolerated 5. I will always push for full disclosure.
1,774
676
130
7,110
Lue Elizondo @LueElizondo
Jun 8
Loving the Disclosure activism!
Diego Diaz @6diego32
Jun 7
🚨🚨🚨‼️‼️TAKE ACTION‼️‼️🚨🚨🚨 Let’s get some more people coming up
with other petitions/ bombard Congress with them. #ufotwitter #NHI
#WeAreNotAlone ✊🏽🔥 Demand Congressional action about “non-human
recovered technology - Sign the Petition! chng.it/TF6RnXNHSP via
@Change
106
216
8
1,426
Lue Elizondo @LueElizondo
Jun 5
To Dave, my friend and former colleague, thank you for your courage
and honesty. thedebrief.org/intelligence-…
Intelligence Officials Say U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of Non-Human
Origin - The Debrief

In a Debrief exclusive, Ralph Blumenthal and Leslie Kean report that a
former official says the U.S. has retrieved craft of non-human origin.
thedebrief.org
481
1,579
210
6,891
Lue Elizondo retweeted
Christopher K. Mellon @ChrisKMellon
Jun 3
I’ve always believed that the public has a right to know if our
government has proof that some UAP are of off-world origin. Lately,
I’ve also come to the conclusion that, if true, revealing this
incredible secret would also be very much in the interest of our
nation and indeed… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
497
767
115
3,738
Lue Elizondo @LueElizondo
Jun 1
nbcnews.com/politics/nationa…
As the U.S. government expands UFO investigations, a new group forms
for pilots who spot them

Airline passengers are encouraged to report suspicious activity in the
name of national security, but the pilots have a harder time reporting
UAPs.
nbcnews.com
82
211
14
1,074
Lue Elizondo @LueElizondo
May 29
To my fellow brothers and sisters that are veterans and all those that
have served before, thank you for your courage and sacrifice. “All
gave some, some gave all.” You are not forgotten. Thank you to the
families who still serve those who served. Have safe Memorial Day.
80
135
7
1,598
Lue Elizondo retweeted
𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗔 𝗚𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗭 @Eyes_OnTheSkies
May 19
"The Pentagon, Extraterrestrial Intelligence, and Crashed UFOs" Full
Segment of Dr. Garry Nolan talking about Aliens & Crashed UFOs at the
SALT Conference in New York (May 16th - 18th 2023) LINK ➔
piped.kavin.rocks/RDVHp28wezU #ufotwitter #f2b #ufos
nitter.pw/i/web/status/165…
47
110
8
587
Lue Elizondo @LueElizondo
May 17
Heck yeah! I’ll provide the buffalo burgers! You provide the beer or
wine for those who are more sophisticated!
Christopher Wayne Joseph ⚡ ⚔️ @Chris_w_joseph
May 17
Replying to @LueElizondo
@LueElizondo - Awwww Luis, you're such a sweetheart. I hope I can
enjoy a buffalo burger with you some day and a smoke around the fire.
Blessings, brother.
47
16
4
311
Lue Elizondo @LueElizondo
May 17
Reflecting on this beautiful afternoon with our 4 pups, although we
cannot be all together let me thank each and every one of you
profoundly for what you do. Happy belated Mother’s Day. Fair winds and
flags are flying high!
160
71
7
1,358
Lue Elizondo retweeted
StandForBetter.org @StandForBetter
Apr 17
The Senate Subcommittee on Emerging Threats & Capabilities will hold a
historic hearing on UFOs Wednesday at 10:30am EST. We have a message
for the Director of AARO, Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick. Senators and Staffers,
please watch. #ufotwitter #uaptwitter #UFOs #UAPs…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/164…
163
526
96
1,228
48,200
Lue Elizondo retweeted
Christopher K. Mellon @ChrisKMellon
Apr 17
Thoughts in light of AARO Director Dr. Kirkpatrick's upcoming Senate
hearing: christophermellon.net/post/t…
Thoughts about the Security of U.S. Airspace in Advance of the Pending
Hearing with AARO Director.

Thoughts about the Security of U.S. Airspace in Advance of the Pending
Senate Hearing with AARO Director Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick: Chinese spy
balloons generated sensational press attention earlier this...
christophermellon.net
81
240
30
817
Lue Elizondo @LueElizondo
Apr 10
I'm aware of all the facts regarding this true story and to call it a
bombshell story would be an understatement. Buckle up!
deadline.com/2023/04/simon-a…
Simon & Schuster Imprint Wins Bidding War For Twist-Filled Memoir By
U.S. Intelligence Officer...

Simon & Schuster imprint Gallery Books won a bidding war for North
American rights to a memoir about a mysterious U.S. Defense Department
program.
deadline.com
331
579
143
2,494
Lue Elizondo retweeted
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand @gillibrandny
Mar 8
During today's Senate Intelligence Committee hearing I got a
commitment from our intel leaders to ensure that the UAP office I
established will be fully funded, and that they'll keep working to
reduce the stigma for reporting unidentified aerial phenomena.
234
399
73
1,928
70,114
Lue Elizondo @LueElizondo
Mar 4
Sorry folks, for the disruption. My account was hacked. A big thank
you to Emily at Twitter for resolving this so fast. I'm back on the
bridge and in control of the ship (for now, LOL). Thanks for bearing
with me!
213
85
21
1,463
Lue Elizondo @LueElizondo
Feb 19
thedebrief.org/opinion-the-p…
Opinion: The Power of Cooperation Can Help Us Solve the Mystery of
Unidentified Aerial Phenomena -...

Retired U.S. Navy fighter pilot Alex Dietrich shares her thoughts on
the power of cooperation in solving unidentified aerial phenomena.
thedebrief.org
89
165
11
1,035
Lue Elizondo @LueElizondo
Feb 17
387
774
111
3,757
Lue Elizondo @LueElizondo
Feb 16
Wrong period.
Pete Venkman @IamDrVenkman
Feb 15
Replying to @silumpke @MiddleOfMayhem @skinwalker_luke @LueElizondo
Yeah but that ET implication was the bait on the hook, this was never
really about ET. It was a scam
167
137
24
1,080
Lue Elizondo retweeted
Christopher K. Mellon @ChrisKMellon
Feb 14
Some observations & thoughts regarding the recent shoot-down of UAP
over the U.S. and Canada: christophermellon.net/post/s…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/162…
Statement For the Press and Public Regarding Recent UAP Shoot-downs

It is important for the public to understand the larger context of the
events of the last 10 days involving the shoot-down of unidentified
objects over U.S. and Canadian airspace. These reported UAP...
christophermellon.net
133
416
57
1,441
Lue Elizondo retweeted
Christopher K. Mellon @ChrisKMellon
Feb 13
The importance of today's announcement from the White House that POTUS
has ordered a whole of government approach to investigating and
mitigating UAP can't be overstated. Congrats to Biden for finally
giving this issue the attention it's long deserved
nitter.pw/i/web/status/162…
166
446
39
2,641
Show this thread
Lue Elizondo retweeted
Kirsten Gillibrand @SenGillibrand
Feb 12
This is exactly why we need to be studying Unidentified Aerial
Phenomena — and why I fought to increase interagency cooperation and
reduce stigma for reporting sightings. Because we're collecting and
studying the data, we're able to detect these incursions and protect
our skies.
Edward Wong @ewong
Feb 7
US general says Pentagon didn't detect some intrusions by Chinese spy
balloons in prior administrations — he called it a "domain awareness
gap." US analysts uncovered those events after 2020 during review of
UFO phenomena. w/ @julianbarnes @helenecooper.
nytimes.com/2023/02/06/us/po…
143
414
42
1,751
Lue Elizondo @LueElizondo
Feb 12
So wise words once said “Keep calm and carry on”. We can’t allow
hysterics to drive our decision making process.
181
240
22
2,176