UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 20:11:10 PDT 2023

Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF

Nonpartisan strategic advocacy for #UAP awareness DM for secure coms
info. #UFOTwitter
USA
Joined August 2020

    Tweets 1,295
    Following 598
    Followers 6,613
    Likes 3,476

54 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
I applaud @JohnBrennan for telling the truth about #UAP #UFO, without
actually saying it. We need more journalists fighting for transparency
on this subject. Kudos to @tylercowen
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
BIG STATEMENT today from Fmr. CIA Director @JohnBrennan to
@tylercowen: "I think some of the phenomena that we're gonna be seeing
continues to be unexplained... [1/2]
Show this thread
38
116
16
403
19,047
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
6h
Q: Why is it so urgent that we move swiftly, right now, to investigate
these UAP RD&E programs? A: It doesn't take long to build a new shack.
@marcorubio @MarkWarner @SenGillibrand @RepAndreCarson
@realannapaulina @timburchett
7
44
1
106
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
9h
🧵 Dear @julianbarnes: Rumors abound that you are working on a piece
about Dave Grusch and allegations of non-human technology R&D
programs. I do not know whether these rumors are true. If they are,
before you publish a piece towing the Pentagon’s line on UAP...
(Cont'd) >
38
175
34
530
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
9h
there are some things you should know. 1) AARO has nothing to do with
Dave Grusch’s story. If you are writing about AARO, you are missing
the mark, unless you accurately report that AARO has not received
access to the programs Mr. Grusch reported to Congress. (Cont'd) >
3
35
252
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
9h
2) AARO lacks Title 50 authority and the necessary tickets to
investigate this subject. 3) When Gough says, “To date, AARO has found
no verifiable evidence etc, etc…” while grossly misleading, it is
sadly true. AARO can’t find or verify anything because AARO’s leader
(Cont'd) >
2
31
252
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
9h
is an HQE (‘highly-qualified expert’, meaning he has zero power to
direct or investigate anything). This is by design. OUSD(I&S) does not
want AARO to have Title 50 authorities; rather, they want to continue
saying, “We can’t verify anything!” w/out perjuring themselves.
(Cont'd)
2
28
2
243
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
9h
4) Dave Grusch is not alone. How many senior intelligence officials
have you spoken with who have been involved in these programs? They’re
out there if you can pull off some good ole gumshoe journalism work!
Perhaps before taking the word of individuals with... (Cont'd) >
2
25
226
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
9h
plausible deniability and no knowledge whatsoever of these programs,
take a page out of @shellenberger book, and cultivate sources who do.
5) Know that it is painfully obvious when you do not make an effort to
speak with current and former USG officials who have... (Cont'd) >
3
23
203
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
9h
been involved with these programs. They redline half of your reporting
and chuckle to themselves because you misunderstand the way these
programs have operated for decades. I am not asking you to blindly
believe them; I am simply pointing out that your lack of knowledge
(Cont'd)
1
22
1
196
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
9h
is glaring, and the net result - rightly or wrongly - is that your
reporting seems to have a nefarious agenda. 6) Finally, You are an
incredible reporter. You’ve done great work covering many vital NatSec
matters. Good journalism now means reporting that we lack... (Cont'd)
1
21
190
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
9h
a competent oversight body granted any & all necessary authorities to
investigate these claims of crash retrieval & reverse engineering
efforts. One’s personal beliefs are entirely irrelevant. The American
people want answers. Most believe there are SAPs which hide them.
(Cont'd)
1
24
205
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
9h
This issue will never be put to bed by downplaying it. It must be
subjected to unencumbered, unbridled followthrough. The stakes are too
high, and we must restore faith in our institutions. //END
12
31
2
286
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
Jun 10
Timely…. “I would caution people against thinking that any revelation
by itself, no matter how spectacular — how amazing, how shocking, and
extraordinary it is — would necessarily evoke a reaction, from the
media or Congress, or that people will react to it…”
Franc 🇬🇧🇺🇸🆎🇪🇦 @FrancMilburn
Jun 10
“The need for whistleblowing in my area of so-called national security
is that we have a secret foreign policy, which has been very
successfully kept secret and essentially mythical,” he says. “I’m
saying there’s never been more ne…lnkd.in/dXVk9KFJ lnkd.in/dHT4xd94
6
23
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
Jun 9
Yes
Science Bob McGwier @BobMcGwier_N4HY
Jun 8
I am sick of news pundits talking US government not being able to keep
a secret as big as UFOs. They did not keep the secret. It was
constantly leaked and the leakers and those that listened to them were
destroyed to the extent possible by people like Philip Klass, and
buying… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
1
16
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
Jun 8
“I think some of the phenomena that we're gonna be seeing… could
involve some sort of activity that some might say constitutes a
different form of life.” -Fmr. CIA Director @JohnBrennan
9
55
3
229
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
Jun 8
piped.kavin.rocks/LMwheQC5Yhs
TWELVE Alien Craft In US Possession Per Multiple Whistleblowers |...

Krystal and Saagar discuss new reports from whistleblowers that the US
government is in possession of multiple alien space crafts.To become a
Breaking Points...
youtube.com
1
8
23
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
Jun 8
Urgent and accurate. @MarkWarner @SenGillibrand @marcorubio
@HouseIntel we need to address this now, in public.
Michael Shellenberger @shellenberger
Jun 7
The Pentagon says there's no credible evidence of alien spacecraft,
but several military and intelligence contractors with inside
information say there is. What's more, these insiders say, U.S.
military and intelligence agencies are refusing to provide the
evidence to Congress.
Show this thread
7
30
2
111
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
Jun 7
It’s not just DoD who needs to be asked. Primary stakeholders involve
Title 50 authorities (DNI & the IC). Didn’t @DoD_AARO say they aren’t
operating with Title 50 authorities? Hmm… That would explain a lot.
Ross Coulthart @rosscoulthart
Jun 7
As @ChrisUKSharp correctly points out in this article, AARO does not
speak for the entire @DeptofDefense. Gough's 'ET denial' was only on
behalf of @DoD_AARO not the DoD. Journalists need to ask the Pentagon
more carefully, does it categorically deny knowledge of NHI?
4
23
3
69
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
Jun 7
Bravo, @realannapaulina and @timburchett. Other whistleblowers are
waiting on the sidelines, and with your support, they will come
forward, and we can finally get to the bottom of this.
Anna Paulina Luna @realannapaulina
Jun 7
Thank you @RepJamesComer ! Very happy to announce @RepTimBurchett and
myself will be working with the @GOPoversight team to lead out the
investigation into UAPs (UFOs).
1
16
65
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
Jun 7
Write your Congressperson(s). They need to know how important this is.
Our voices *truly* shape what Congress will devote their attention to.
6
24
4
85
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
Jun 7
Preach
Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr
Jun 7
Another conspiracy theory that turned out to be true. I guess Men in
Black got it right. thedebrief.org/intelligence-…
Show this thread
2
17
Load more