UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 18:06:45 PDT 2023

nitter
Logo
Roswell Incident @RDRIncident

Reporter at the Roswell Daily Record. Co-host of @RoswellUFOPod the
Roswell UFO Symposium linktr.ee/roswellufosymp… UAP Med Media Advisor.
Roswell, NM
roswellincident.com
Joined May 2016

    Tweets 5,047
    Following 286
    Followers 3,370
    Likes 11,085

2,273 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Roswell Incident retweeted
Ross Coulthart @rosscoulthart
Jun 6
I regard this as the most important interview I have ever recorded.
What David Grusch will reveal on @NewsNation this Sunday 9p/8c is
shocking and demands action from Congress: WE ARE NOT ALONE
piped.kavin.rocks/2a7n_xDSNaQ via @YouTube.
WE ARE NOT ALONE

Worldwide TV ExclusiveSunday 9p/8C on NewsNation JoinNN.com
youtube.com
233
723
72
3,153
Roswell Incident @RDRIncident
4h
#BreakingNews in the hours before tonight's historic interview,
@rdrnews is excited to announce new physical evidence from the 1947
Roswell crash has been found and is scheduled for testing. Story
coming early next week. #ufotwitterweek
37
100
22
458
Roswell Incident @RDRIncident
18h
Meta materials? #ufotwitter
2
2
23
Roswell Incident @RDRIncident
18h
This cat is awesome!!!
David H. Altman @DavidHAltman
18h
Replying to @RDRIncident
2
11
Roswell Incident retweeted
Study of UAPs/UFOs @studyofUAPs
Jun 9
He-who-shall-not-be-named likely caused the issue last time. Hint: he
has a disclosure event this weekend. That is all I have to say about
that.
UAP Jedi 🛸 @UAPJedi
Jun 9
So rumour mill is at work again, about 3 more whistleblowers coming
out. Do we think we can keep our mouths shut about the names until
they actually come out #UFOTwitter?
2
1
8
Roswell Incident @RDRIncident
20h
New profile pic, courtesy my granddaughter 😎😂🙏
5
1
30
Roswell Incident retweeted
Roswell Daily Record @RDRNews
Jun 10
Join us June 30 - July 2 in Roswell, NM. Tickets are available at
roswellincident.com! #ufotwitterweek @BryceZabel @hollywoodufos
@davidhchildress @Borders750 @johnbalexander @fxmodels @nickpopemod
@disclosureteam_ @costa_writer @RDRIncident @EOTS_Comic @BenHansen00
2
34
62
Roswell Incident retweeted
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬 @disclosureteam_
Jun 9
3 weeks until I’ll be in Roswell, NM for the Roswell Incident
Conference (@RDRIncident) I’m looking forward to presenting, and
meeting and chatting with my fellow speakers and attendees.
roswellincident.com/ #ufotwitter #uaptwitter
6
20
1
90
Roswell Incident retweeted
Shawn Kevin Jason @shawnkevinjason
Jun 9
I remastered and colorized the Roswell Daily Record photos. You won't
find better on the web... #ufotwitter #uaptwitter #ufos #ufosighting
#alienabduction #aliens #UFO #UAP #roswell
41
33
2
163
Roswell Incident @RDRIncident
Jun 8
Join us in #roswell for this year's @RDRFilmfest, it is gonna be a
blast!!! @nickpopemod @BenHansen00 @mufon @Sanchezonthemic @BlythCult
tickets available at roswellincident.com
piped.kavin.rocks/watch?v=HPGjSnED…
Roswell Daily Record Film Festival Teaser Trailer

This July 1st and 2nd the Roswell Daily Record Film Festival will
debut in Roswell, NM. The RDRFF is about ufology, paranormal and
cryptozoology films, short...
youtube.com
2
5
2
17
Roswell Incident @RDRIncident
Jun 8
I can't wait for this event!!! #ufotwitterweek
Roswell Daily Record @RDRNews
Jun 8
#ufotwitter don't forget to get your tickets to our event to hear an
explosive new presentation from none other than @BryceZabel,
@hollywoodufos who is smack dab in the middle of disclosure!!! Tickets
available at roswellincident.com
2
5
1
21
Roswell Incident @RDRIncident
Jun 8
Thank you @penguinrandom and @georgelopez for these awesome books!
Can't wait to write about them for @RDRNews #cryptids
1
9
Roswell Incident @RDRIncident
Jun 8
#ufotwitter, I recognize these images on @joerogan's podcast. Thanks
@devgru1980mi for the heads up!!! @RDRNews
4
1
11
Roswell Incident @RDRIncident
Jun 8
Anyone have any thoughts on this event? #ufotwitter
Jordan Gibson @JordanGibson0
Jun 8
Detailed Breakdown of Investigation into 5/1/2023 Las Vegas aerial
object and associated 911 call. #UAP #UAPs #ufotwitter #LasVegas
@DisclosureWith @rosscoulthart @RDRIncident @ChrisUKSharp @lesliekean
12
1
26
Roswell Incident retweeted
Richard Geldreich @richgel999
Jun 8
The 509th Bomb Wing stationed at Roswell Army Air Field not only
dropped 2 atomic bombs during WW2, they also handled the recovery of
the Roswell area crashes. That's an impressive track record.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/509th_… #ufotwitter
4
2
26
Roswell Incident @RDRIncident
Jun 8
I'm going to start posting info tomorrow on how @DanielAlanJonez never
ages. If it never comes out, know the deep state took me out 🤣
1
10
Roswell Incident retweeted
Diego Diaz @6diego32
Jun 7
🚨🚨🚨‼️‼️TAKE ACTION‼️‼️🚨🚨🚨 Let’s get some more people coming up
with other petitions/ bombard Congress with them. #ufotwitter #NHI
#WeAreNotAlone ✊🏽🔥 Demand Congressional action about “non-human
recovered technology - Sign the Petition! chng.it/TF6RnXNHSP via
@Change
Sign the Petition

Demand Congressional action about “non-human recovered technology
change.org
17
119
12
370
Roswell Incident @RDRIncident
Jun 8
My granddaughter looking cute, like a banana 😁 lol @Loveroswellnm #girlsrule
4
28
Roswell Incident retweeted
John Lucas @thatdudej6
Jun 8
There are some serious bombshells in this new @shellenberger article
2
8
2
33
Roswell Incident @RDRIncident
Jun 7
#ufotwitter, this Sunday's @rosscoulthart interview is gonna be
explosive!!! The man is a damn fine journalist. Also, shout-out to
@BryceZabel!!!
6
7
84