UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 17:55:12 PDT 2023

Post Disclosure World @PostDisclosure

I cover the UFO disclosure process on YouTube. | To support my work:
patreon.com/PostDisclosureWo… | Email: PostDisclosureWorld at gmail.com
Earth
piped.kavin.rocks/postdisclo…
Joined October 2013

    Tweets 38,046
    Following 2,103
    Followers 69,314
    Likes 52,546

1,420 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Post Disclosure World @PostDisclosure
7h
New video! David Grusch Is Taking Down the UFO Coverup 🛸
piped.kavin.rocks/b6guGVKkwos
33
100
8
417
Post Disclosure World @PostDisclosure
7h
New video! David Grusch Is Taking Down the UFO Coverup 🛸
piped.kavin.rocks/b6guGVKkwos
33
100
8
417
Post Disclosure World retweeted
ᴋʟᴀᵾs @tinyklaus
8h
Whatever happens tonight, I just want everyone to take a second and
appreciate how far @rosscoulthart has helped push the reality of UFO
crash retrievals into the public consciousness. Tonight he’ll be on TV
representing all of us in the community during what he considers the…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
180
299
31
2,048
Post Disclosure World retweeted
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
10h
🧵 Dear @julianbarnes: Rumors abound that you are working on a piece
about Dave Grusch and allegations of non-human technology R&D
programs. I do not know whether these rumors are true. If they are,
before you publish a piece towing the Pentagon’s line on UAP...
(Cont'd) >
38
179
35
543
Show this thread
Post Disclosure World @PostDisclosure
10h
I think some vocal skeptics think they are saving UFO people from
themselves. I think that attitude is hubris. You can't save people
from a mystery that hasn't even been solved. We're all kind of
"getting saved" right now with the facts coming out.
38
19
4
235
Post Disclosure World retweeted
The Good Trouble Show with Matt Ford @GoodTroubleShow
Jun 11
🔥LIVESTREAM @PostDisclosure & @0mega_Point join us for a pre-show of
the much anticipated Dave Grusch interview on News Nation with Ross
Coulthart. June 11, 8pm Eastern CLICK 👉
piped.kavin.rocks/live/z2_ZHwaMCRQ #ufotwitter #uaptwitter #uaps #ufos
#ufotwitterweek @NewsNation… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
17
149
11
380
Post Disclosure World @PostDisclosure
Jun 10
The entire world tomorrow at 8 central watching the NewsNation
interview with David Grusch
91
134
5
923
Post Disclosure World @PostDisclosure
Jun 10
Imagine the irony of a phenomena that was, for a century, elusive on
every level, ridiculed, and widely ignored suddenly becoming the
center of attention. That may be where this is headed. #UFO
35
46
352
Post Disclosure World retweeted
𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐳 @MitchHorowitz
Jun 10
Since we're starting a new chapter in probing the UFO thesis, we have
the opportunity (some of us) to avoid defaulting to religious-style
language. The pivot is not "belief" or "disbelief," nor substituting
like terms, but quality of query.
23
24
6
160
Post Disclosure World @PostDisclosure
Jun 10
David Grusch’s story must be properly investigated for the sake of
American democracy to flourish. If his claims are true then deep
seated governmental corruption must be addressed. If they’re false,
then we must move on from these allegations. Time will sort it out.
50
33
4
370
Post Disclosure World retweeted
Tim McMillan @LtTimMcMillan
Jun 10
There seems to be a lot of confusion in the comments. Compass Rose has
said they have successfully concluded their representation of Grusch.
No one, including the ICIG has formally said that the IG complaints
have been concluded.
21
30
4
210
Show this thread
Post Disclosure World @PostDisclosure
Jun 10
Thought provoking new article: Does the U.S. Government Want You to
Believe in U.F.O.s? nytimes.com/2023/06/10/opini…
Opinion | Does the U.S. Government Want You to Believe in U.F.O.s?

Are there crashed alien ships kept hidden in hangars?
nytimes.com
37
10
1
100
Post Disclosure World retweeted
Ross Coulthart @rosscoulthart
Jun 10
People want to know my thoughts on why #UAP witness David Grusch can’t
publicly detail the full evidence that supports his allegations the US
has retrieved nonhuman spacecraft. Here’s my explanation:
Daniel Miller (SiCcOp) 🏳️‍🌈 @SicCoP1
Jun 9
The chief criticism I’ve been seeing not just on here but in most
media pieces is a lack of actual evidence. No shit. Everyone agrees. I
think lots of folks are missing the point. @rosscoulthart with a
fantastic answer to that 👇 H/T @gangatoday1
217
424
29
1,977
Post Disclosure World retweeted
Christopher Sharp @ChrisUKSharp
Jun 9
Representative @realannapaulina of Florida told Liberation Times that
the American public has been left in the dark regarding information
about UAPs, "evidenced by the extreme and unnecessary
over-classification of UAP data dating back to Project Blue Book.”
Liberation Times @LiberationTimes
Jun 9
NEW: Congresswoman Spearheading UFO Investigation Says U.S.
Government's Status Quo Leaves American Public In The Dark
liberationtimes.com/home/con…
20
78
5
320
Show this thread
Post Disclosure World @PostDisclosure
Jun 10
Don't you dare pinch me. I do not want to awaken from my dream, where
all 8 billion of us are on our way to entering a Post Disclosure
World. Don't say I didn't warn you!
43
19
1
476
Post Disclosure World @PostDisclosure
Jun 9
I find it amusing that if we do ultimately get UFO Confirmation, News
Nation will be perceived as a news media company w/ tremendous
integrity, guts and the gumption to speak truth to power. They're
doing a tremendous job covering this, which may become the greatest
story ever.
43
53
2
573
Post Disclosure World @PostDisclosure
Jun 9
Rep. Jared Moskowitz of Florida: Americans deserve to know full truth
on UFO claims; he discusses David Grusch.
piped.kavin.rocks/RM90O9DVhj4
Congressman: Americans deserve to know full truth on UFO claims |...

Lawmakers are addressing a whistleblower's claim that the U.S. has a
UFO retrieval program, with a hearing planned to discuss the
allegations. Though the Pen...
youtube.com
3
33
2
128
Post Disclosure World retweeted
Mike Colangelo @MikeColangelo
Jun 9
Dear U.S. Congress, the ball is now in your court 🏀 Ralph Blumenthal
and Leslie Kean point out that congress has to do an investigation
now. David Grusch has already told congress that they have been lied
to when it comes to the reality of a non-human presence on earth and…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
20
111
4
412
21,131
Post Disclosure World @PostDisclosure
Jun 9
Has the notion of UFO crash retrievals ever circulated within
mainstream media as much as it is now since David Grusch came forward?
Maybe @WitnessCitizen knows. But I do feel like we're in new uncharted
waters.
41
23
283
Post Disclosure World retweeted
MarikvR @MvonRen
Jun 9
A powerful investigative agency found a whistleblower’s claims of
illegal UFO retrieval activities “credible and urgent.” The
whistleblower’s lawyer is beyond reproach. The basic facts of the
story should captivate every news and living room in
America.thehill.com/opinion/4038159-…
Stunning UFO crash retrieval allegations deemed ‘credible,’ ‘urgent’

A key U.S. government entity found allegations, backed by legal
representation that is beyond reproach, of a cover-up with potentially
profound implications to be “credible.”
thehill.com
56
277
25
816
Post Disclosure World @PostDisclosure
Jun 9
I'm involved in a psychological operation to bring joy and bliss to your heart.
44
12
3
214