USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 23:13:58 PDT 2023

All Republican candidates are current or previous serving
political insiders, except one... who has been censorbanned
and delisted by media and pollsters for bringing his truth and
Speaking Freely...

https://twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy
https://vivek2024.com/

And Larry Elder, who already lost in 2020...
https://electelder.com/

Vivek Ramaswamy @VivekGRamaswamy

U.S. Presidential Candidate. Speaking Hard Truths. Courage is
Contagious. Text JOIN to 84835
    Tweets 6,872    Following 239    Followers 581,177    Likes 5,231

Vivek Ramaswamy @VivekGRamaswamy
17h
We can’t have two tiers of justice: one for Trump, another for Biden.
One for Assange, another for Manning. One for BLM/Antifa, another for
peaceful protesters on Jan 6. I never thought we’d see the day when
the U.S. President deputizes the DOJ to arrest his lead rival in the…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
3,982
14,903
937
58,796
Show this thread
Vivek Ramaswamy @VivekGRamaswamy
13m
Joe Biden's cognitive impairment isn't a bug. It's a feature. The
Administrative state more effectively controls its puppets when they
are hollowed-out husks of themselves.
25
71
2
345
3,958
Vivek Ramaswamy @VivekGRamaswamy
57m
If someone works for you & you can’t fire them, they don’t work for
you. You work for them. I refuse to be a puppet in the White House who
plays that game: if I can’t work for the federal government as
President for more than 8 years, neither will any of the federal
bureaucrats… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
30
104
6
487
8,173
Vivek Ramaswamy @VivekGRamaswamy
1h
I will end the weaponization of police power in America. Time to stop
complaining and actually *fix* the problem without apology: - Shut
down the FBI - Shut down the IRS - Pardon all federal defendants
prosecuted based on political motives. This includes nonviolent Jan 6…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
301
676
52
3,897
Vivek Ramaswamy @VivekGRamaswamy
1h
vivekr24.com/424mdgcg
I just donated to Vivek for 2024!

I am standing with Vivek Ramaswamy to end wokeism and save America.
Donate today to help Vivek WIN the White House.
secure.winred.com
11
23
171
Vivek Ramaswamy @VivekGRamaswamy
17h
We can’t have two tiers of justice: one for Trump, another for Biden.
One for Assange, another for Manning. One for BLM/Antifa, another for
peaceful protesters on Jan 6. I never thought we’d see the day when
the U.S. President deputizes the DOJ to arrest his lead rival in the…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
3,982
14,903
937
58,796
Vivek Ramaswamy @VivekGRamaswamy
1h
vivekr24.com/424mdgcg
I just donated to Vivek for 2024!

I am standing with Vivek Ramaswamy to end wokeism and save America.
Donate today to help Vivek WIN the White House.
secure.winred.com
7
12
124
Vivek Ramaswamy @VivekGRamaswamy
2h
As a CEO I know this issue firsthand: We need to dissolve the
managerial bureaucracy that pervades the administrative state and the
private sector alike. This isn’t a 2023 Republican vs. Democrat issue.
It’s an Old World vs New World issue. We live in a 1776 moment.
17
85
7
429
6,858
Vivek Ramaswamy @VivekGRamaswamy
3h
I will pardon Julian Assange without apology & I’m aiming to visit him
in his prison exile later this year: just like so many peaceful J6
protestors & countless other Americans, his prosecution was
fundamentally unjust. Chelsea Manning, the government employee who
actually… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
79
328
29
1,600
25,544
Vivek Ramaswamy retweeted
Zachery Henry @zhenryaz
17h
N.H. – @VivekGRamaswamy just wrapped a parental rights town hall with
@4TiffanyJustice @Moms4LibertyNH, 48 hours after left-wing SPLC
labeled @Moms4Liberty an “anti-government extremist” group. This is
the type of courage we need from our nation’s leaders. The Left thinks
it can…
Vivek Ramaswamy @VivekGRamaswamy
Jun 7
I'm proud to be the first candidate to sign to the @Moms4Liberty
Parent Pledge. Tomorrow I'll be in New Hampshire hosting a Parents
Rights Town Hall with my favorite "hate group" (badge of honor
courtesy of @splcenter) at 4 PM at Grace Ministries International, 263
Route 125…
10
107
550
9,369
Vivek Ramaswamy @VivekGRamaswamy
4h
We need to actually solve the cancer in the administrative-police
state. I will shut down toxic agencies like the FBI & IRS. I’ll pardon
any federal defendants who were convicted in politicized prosecutions.
I’ll make sure the police state isn’t weaponized to protect a select…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
159
442
17
2,384
26,572
Vivek Ramaswamy @VivekGRamaswamy
5h
No one is coming from on high in the White House to save us. When it
comes to our country: if we’re going to be saved, we’re going to have
to save ourselves.
No one is coming from on high in the White House to save us
80
389
18
2,038
22,269
Vivek Ramaswamy retweeted
Vivek Ramaswamy @VivekGRamaswamy
17h
We can’t have two tiers of justice: one for Trump, another for Biden.
One for Assange, another for Manning. One for BLM/Antifa, another for
peaceful protesters on Jan 6. I never thought we’d see the day when
the U.S. President deputizes the DOJ to arrest his lead rival in the…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
3,982
14,903
937
58,796
Show this thread
Vivek Ramaswamy retweeted
Tiffany Justice @4TiffanyJustice
18h
Sounds about right 👇 SPLC = Selling Political Lies to Corporations
Had such a great time with @VivekGRamaswamy talking to New Hampshire
parents and community members about education, parental rights and the
future of America. 🇺🇸
Vivek Ramaswamy @VivekGRamaswamy
22h
. at SPLCenter = Selling Political Lies to Corporations. The so-called
“Southern Poverty Law Center” browbeats corporations (Pfizer, Apple,
JP Morgan, etc.) to use our shareholder $$ to fund a divisive
left-wing group that now designates honorable organizations like
@Moms4Liberty as… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
13
79
2
388
Vivek Ramaswamy retweeted
Kristine Farra | Luxury Living International.io @KristineFarra
17h
Replying to @VivekGRamaswamy
ALL @GOP candidates should take the same stand as you @VivekGRamaswamy
! What is there to think about ? Why the hesitation? #LawAndOrder
12
61
1
359
Vivek Ramaswamy retweeted
Vivek Ramaswamy @VivekGRamaswamy
17h
We will restore the rule of law in America.
496
1,406
85
7,478
122,481
Show this thread
Vivek Ramaswamy retweeted
Vivek Ramaswamy @VivekGRamaswamy
Jun 8
The New Establishment: - Pro-war in Ukraine - Fine with political
opponents getting arrested - Anti-free speech - Refusal to debate
those who disagree - Bought & paid for by Super PACs - Pretends to be
anti-establishment Make no mistake, it’s a bipartisan affair.
248
1,042
45
4,502
66,990
Vivek Ramaswamy @VivekGRamaswamy
18h
We don’t hide. We show up and win. College campuses. The inner city.
Left wing media. As candidates we need to go where they tell us *not*
to go. That’s the only way we revive open debate, free speech: the
very ideals this nation was founded upon.
39
137
7
710
13,249
Vivek Ramaswamy @VivekGRamaswamy
19h
Inconvenient truths: 8x as many people die from cold temperatures as
warm ones. The right answer to all temperature-related deaths is more
abundance of fossil fuels. Abandon the climate cult. Drill, frack,
burn coal. Embrace nuclear.
111
418
31