[ot][spam][personal] nothing is impossible

Fri Jun 9 02:55:06 PDT 2023

——
if we were to resist mcboss, basically it’s easiest to operate within
mcboss’s constraints

for example, it seems at least irritating for both me and him, to
delete something i’ve uploaded to arweave (i guess? for now?).
hopefully this becomes even stronger.

meanwhile, there are areas where this is very hard. i find it very
hard to resolve the paypal issue, at least right now.

and that’s within a space that has changed — it’s easier for people to
persistently control systems of people whom they are already observing
and controlling. for me, this lands because i dissociate around
protecting my own information security.