Cryptocurrency: Free-Market AnCapitalism vs Central Banking Keynesian SocComs

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 20:44:14 PDT 2023

https://twitter.com/Koestghost/status/1665885302508990465

https://twitter.com/LibertyLockPod

The Grammatical Fiction @Koestghost
Jun 6
"If you're going to talk about the pitfalls of capitalism and you
don't understand central banking, well we've gotta go back to
square-one, brother." (@LibertyLockPod testifyin') There is always an
element of the left that obstinately refuses to learn this.

nitter
Logo
The Grammatical Fiction @Koestghost

My kind of elitist does not grade on a curve and is willing to flunk
the whole class. I'm looking for honest minds, not "open minds". No
peace with communists.
Joined December 2022

    Tweets 10,625
    Following 544
    Followers 768
    Likes 17,695

983 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
The Grammatical Fiction @Koestghost
Apr 17
I am a Declaration American: To me, America consists mainly in the
idea of individual liberty and found its most compelling political
expression in the Declaration of Independence. The Constitution was a
counter-Revolutionary act, and Lysander Spooner was right.
7
6
2
37
The Grammatical Fiction @Koestghost
4m
Endgineering File -- The Return of The Primitives
Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr
1h
I met with local farmers Cory Mellon, Alex Mueller, Hank Auza, and
Robert Barkley in Yuma, Arizona. Yuma County provides 90% of the green
leafy vegetables, like iceberg lettuce, arugula, spinach, and
broccoli, to American tables between November and April. The tsunami
of migrants… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
1
The Grammatical Fiction @Koestghost
13m
At this point in the whole affair, what could possibly surprise you to
find out it were true?
Rosie's Eve of Destruction @DarnelSugarfoo
16m
Maybe I'm a tin foil hat wearing weirdo, but I think the chances that
these massive fires in Canada were set intentionally to bolster the
"climate change emergency" are pretty good.
1
3
The Grammatical Fiction retweeted
Michael Malice @michaelmalice
1h
I can guarantee your twitter experience will improve if you instablock
anyone who says "my dude" or "my guy"
1
13
30
293
The Grammatical Fiction @Koestghost
58m
Sometimes, it calls for Detective Noir -- piped.kavin.rocks/gB0_CQqaicg
"MYSTERY JAZZ MUSIC" 🎼 detectives NOIR 😎 45 fondos de jazz 🎵para...

Disfrute de "Mystery Jazz Music". Música de detectives Noir - fondo de
jazz - para relajarse, estudiar y trabajar.Varias músicas de fondo
estilo película “No...
youtube.com
The Grammatical Fiction @Koestghost
1h
Endgineering File -- "Sustainable," of what, exactly? The very idea of
America, to be inexorably replaced with a swamp of mystic & predatory
ethics and politics from every dirt-scratching 2k year-old tribe/herd
culture around the world? Yeah. That, Bob. That.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr
6h
At 2 am this morning, I visited the border outside of Yuma, Arizona
where thousands of migrants are crossing the border each week. You
have to see it with your own eyes. #Kennedy24
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
1
The Grammatical Fiction retweeted
Elon Musk @elonmusk
1h
Replying to @MattWalshBlog
View count is actually understated, as it does not include anything
from our API, for example tweets you see in Google search results or
on Bloomberg terminals
622
972
49
11,806
The Grammatical Fiction @Koestghost
1h
Media dinosaurs around the world see the meteor coming.
Matt Walsh @MattWalshBlog
1h
What Is A Woman got 175 million views. Tucker's first episode has 20
million views in just four hours. We're watching as Twitter becomes a
legitimate platform to watch not just short clips but full monologues,
shows and even films. Absolute game changer. Huge win for free speech.
6
The Grammatical Fiction @Koestghost
1h
It wouldn't matter if Spielberg himself produced and directed this dork's show.
Keith Olbermann↙️ @KeithOlbermann
3h
Dude, I used to do a show on my balcony on my iPhone with a homemade
prompter and it looked better than this
1
The Grammatical Fiction @Koestghost
3h
Almost 10 million views in a little over two hours for Tucker
Carlson's cold-drop premier. Somebody should guard the windows in the
old media towers to keep 'em all from jumping to their fates.
Tucker Carlson @TuckerCarlson
5h
Ep. 1
2
1
4
The Grammatical Fiction retweeted
Leading Report @LeadingReport
5h
BREAKING: Mel Gibson is allegedly making a 4-part docu-series on the
$34 billion global child sex trafficking market involving countries
like Ukraine.
903
4,961
1,055
18,713
The Grammatical Fiction @Koestghost
3h
I often start on a question like this by pointing out the fact that
tyranny has never stopped tyranny. Anarchy has never enslaved
millions, and that's really important to understanding the essential
concept.
The Fullertonian @Fullertonian
3h
Replying to @Koestghost @SpookyDudeH8er
Anarchy is unenforceable by any anyone Anarchy has no mechanism to
stop a tyrant from enslaving millions, for instance What would
anarchists do to stop tyranny?
3
The Grammatical Fiction @Koestghost
3h
I just love the new media contempt for the dinosaurs.
Matt Walsh @MattWalshBlog
4h
We got this email from @NikkiMcR, who used to be a shill for Media
Matters and has since moved on to being a shill for Rolling Stone.
Nikki, I will provide a comment for your hit piece if you can define
the word ‘woman.’ Send me your definition and I’ll send my comment.
Deal?
The Grammatical Fiction retweeted
The Grammatical Fiction @Koestghost
3h
@SpookyDudeH8er Get this: my copy of Sciabarra's "Ayn Rand: The
Russian Radical" (p. 278) in which Dad and I are in ethical agreement
but political dispute. Me in black, him in red. About '98, I think. He
was all over this one.
MissAnthropic @SpookyDudeH8er
5h
This to all the fathers...do this. Leave a legacy of your thoughts,
opinions...lead them to other tomes. A guide for when you cannot be
there.
1
1
1
The Grammatical Fiction @Koestghost
4h
"The SPLC is a garbage organization now dedicated to..." <snicker>
Usenet, 1999 --
J.D. Vance @JDVance1
6h
The SPLC is a garbage organization now dedicated to harassing groups
that advocate for parents. In the future, their pronouncements must be
met with scorn. dailysignal.com/2023/06/06/b…
1
The Grammatical Fiction @Koestghost
5h
Carlson's first video report here: the Kakovka dam.
Tucker Carlson @TuckerCarlson
5h
Ep. 1
The Grammatical Fiction retweeted
The Grammatical Fiction @Koestghost
6h
Replying to @Righteous_Wolf @EndWokeness
Did you ever hear of Gen. Daniel "Chappie" James? He fought in 3 wars,
finishing with 78 combat rides up to Route Pack 6. Deputy Commander of
the fabled 8th TFW. He & the commander were known as "Blackman &
Robin". First black 4-star general, ever. He *earned* it.
1
1
2
The Grammatical Fiction @Koestghost
6h
Principles matter, and this is the wrong principle. This will not go well.
End Wokeness @EndWokeness
8h
Replying to @EndWokeness
Biden’s nominee for the highest-ranking military officer in the US:
One of his priorities? “More African-Americans in positions of
leadership, in positions of aviation”
Show this thread
1
The Grammatical Fiction @Koestghost
7h
"Specifically saying 'gay bash?'" That's the detail that stopped me, too.
Tim Pool @Timcast
12h
Coming from a major proponent of the Jussie Smollett hoax I am
skeptical In LA? Specifically saying "gay bash?"
2
The Grammatical Fiction @Koestghost
8h
My well-traveled copy of F.A. Hayek's "Economic Freedom" (1991). I
just looked: I didn't expect to find it available in PDF, but, hoped
to find the 125-page essay, "A Tiger By The Tail". It's the best
single discussion of inflation I ever saw, worth the price of the
whole book.
1
7
The Grammatical Fiction @Koestghost
8h
A page from my copy of Hayek's "Economic Freedom" (1991). My notes and
my Dad's: I work black ink, he always did it in red. I first read this
while working as the lighting director on a tour with Peter Frampton
in 1999. This book is priceless, to me.
The Grammatical Fiction @Koestghost
8h
Replying to @SecMuslimBanker
I have it in the hardcover edition of Hayek's Economic Freedom" (1991)
includes it. I first read it in 1999. It's really precious because my
father also read an annotated my copy. I got it pretty good on the
first read. There's a good rock-show tour story behind that.
1
1
10
Load more

nitter
Logo
Liberty Lockdown w/ Clint Russell @LibertyLockPod

A podcast for those that demand freedom linktr.ee/libertylockdown
Support the show: libertylockdown.locals.com
Miami, FL
piped.kavin.rocks/LibertyLoc…
Joined March 2009

    Tweets 5,863
    Following 2,918
    Followers 85,949
    Likes 423,073

398 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Liberty Lockdown w/ Clint Russell @LibertyLockPod
Apr 8
A brief history of post-USSR Russia
102
527
74
2,015
116,112
Show this thread
Liberty Lockdown w/ Clint Russell retweeted
Liberty Lockdown w/ Clint Russell @LibertyLockPod
3h
RFK Jr. is a vital addition to this presidential cycle and I wish him
tremendous success moving forward If he even sniffs the debate stage
he will utterly embarrass all other Democrat hopefuls
28
31
3
379
3,734
Show this thread
Liberty Lockdown w/ Clint Russell @LibertyLockPod
3h
RFK Jr. is a vital addition to this presidential cycle and I wish him
tremendous success moving forward If he even sniffs the debate stage
he will utterly embarrass all other Democrat hopefuls
28
31
3
379
3,734
Liberty Lockdown w/ Clint Russell @LibertyLockPod
3h
His drawbacks in terms of 2A and anthropogenic climate change
solutions are significant Though I've liked his perspectives on each
as of late Open invite @RobertKennedyJr You said this election cycle
will be won via podcasts My audience would love to hear from you, as
would I
6
6
1
75
Liberty Lockdown w/ Clint Russell @LibertyLockPod
5h
Dave has been honing this hour in for 2 straight years. If you are
able to see it in person you really should. I was lucky enough to do
so two weeks ago and I'm telling you, he's at the very top of his game
right now Don't miss it
Dave Smith @ComicDaveSmith
9h
18
5
104
Liberty Lockdown w/ Clint Russell retweeted
The Grammatical Fiction @Koestghost
Jun 6
"If you're going to talk about the pitfalls of capitalism and you
don't understand central banking, well we've gotta go back to
square-one, brother." (@LibertyLockPod testifyin') There is always an
element of the left that obstinately refuses to learn this.
14
45
7
219
2,714
Liberty Lockdown w/ Clint Russell @LibertyLockPod
9h
New reporting today claims the Nord Stream pipeline was attacked by
Ukrainian operatives with direction by lead Ukrainian General
Zaluzhnyi Whether a limited hangout to obscure Western involvement, or
the truth, this report confirms that the CIA was aware of the plan a
full 90… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
53
167
6
972
Liberty Lockdown w/ Clint Russell @LibertyLockPod
9h
Full article here washingtonpost.com/national-…
U.S. had intelligence of detailed Ukrainian plan to attack Nord Stream pipeline

THE DISCORD LEAKS | The CIA learned last June, via a European spy
agency, that a six-person team of Ukrainian special operations forces
intended to blow up the Russia-Germany natural gas pipeline.
washingtonpost.com
6
30
140
Liberty Lockdown w/ Clint Russell @LibertyLockPod
12h
The HRC is responsible for the CEI (corporate equality index) which is
all part of ESG, which coerces corporations into adopting DEI if they
don't want to die Confused yet? That's the point They don't want this
to be easily understood, then you might figure out how to stop it
15
39
198
Liberty Lockdown w/ Clint Russell @LibertyLockPod
12h
Mind you, the anti-LGBT bills they reference are directed at
protecting women's sports and preventing irreversible harm towards
CHILDREN with "gender affirming care" Euphemistically evil mfers
7
12
72
Liberty Lockdown w/ Clint Russell @LibertyLockPod
11h
H/t @BenSwann_ for bringing this insane declaration to my attention
Ben Swann @BenSwann_
13h
NEWS: Following an alleged attack from “white extremist groups” this
week, the Human Rights Campaign has declared a “national state of
emergency” for LGBTQ+ people.
3
19
Liberty Lockdown w/ Clint Russell retweeted
Liberty Lockdown w/ Clint Russell @LibertyLockPod
May 24
The Target, Miller Lite and Bud Light boycotts are only the beginning
For those that prefer to avoid the culture war I thought I would
explain why I support these protests... I don't much care if a company
wants to insult their customers, a private business has every right
to… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
321
1,457
209
5,093
Show this thread
Liberty Lockdown w/ Clint Russell @LibertyLockPod
14h
I'm still struggling to understand why the FBI thinks their own
whistle-blowers' life is in danger Are there other domestic
assassination squads? If you guys keep your guns holstered he/she
should be fine Right? What am I missing?
102
96
8
857
Liberty Lockdown w/ Clint Russell @LibertyLockPod
15h
If you've ever been to Hollywood, you know how absolutely hilarious
this claim is
New York Post @nypost
16h
Elliot Page reveals chilling transphobic attack outside LA hotel: ‘I’m
going to f–king gay bash you, fa—t’ trib.al/zsofG50
152
28
1
692
Liberty Lockdown w/ Clint Russell retweeted
Brett Dasovic @Brettdasovic
Jun 5
I'm here on a Monday? Let's gooo! #timcastirl with @LibertyLockPod
@Timcast @hcbrimelow @SergeDotcom
25
5
1
193
Liberty Lockdown w/ Clint Russell @LibertyLockPod
Jun 5
20 minute countdown LFG
31
15
352
Liberty Lockdown w/ Clint Russell @LibertyLockPod
Jun 5
In 2nd grade we had a project where I had to correlate things in my
life to different colors My bedroom was painted a dim blue so I said
my room was gray My teacher reported me to the school therapist for
depression With different parents I could've been medicated over a
color
50
33
4
661
Liberty Lockdown w/ Clint Russell @LibertyLockPod
Jun 4
While you're defending the definition of a woman (and winning, albeit
slowly), the same Marxist professors that planted that poisonous seed
are planting five new ones Until you stop sending your kids to these
indoctrination centers, they will continue to win
22
63
460
Liberty Lockdown w/ Clint Russell @LibertyLockPod
Jun 4
Is there even a plausible explanation as to why Tower 7, a steel
skyscraper that wasn't hit by a plane, would collapse at free fall
speed all at once? Like...any explanation at all? Spare me the "there
was a fire" answer. That's not nearly good enough
410
174
21
2,246
Liberty Lockdown w/ Clint Russell @LibertyLockPod
Jun 4
There are, surprisingly, a number of well reasoned responses here I
appreciate those that took the time to rationally explain It's worth
looking thru the replies... I'm still not sure but I now have a more
open mind about it after reading thru your answers
7
2
142
Liberty Lockdown w/ Clint Russell @LibertyLockPod
Jun 3
rumble.com/v2rqkqm-timcast-i…
Timcast IRL - Elon Musk Promotes 'What Is A Woman' Sparking Leftist
OUTRAGE w/Ashley St. Clair

Timcast IRL - Elon Musk Promotes 'What Is A Woman' Sparking Leftist
OUTRAGE w/Ashley St. Clair SUPPORT OUR WORK, BUY CAST BREW COFFEE -
https://castbrew.com/ Sign Up For Exclusive Episodes At https://
rumble.com
11
3