USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 19:01:11 PDT 2023

https://twitter.com/mazemoore
https://twitter.com/tomselliott

> "Corruption is a cancer, a cancer that eats away at a citizen’s faith
> in democracy... -- Joe Biden"
>
> Biden Family Tried To Hide Over $10 Million In Foreign Payments: House GOP
>
> https://twitter.com/WatcherGuru/status/1656298395277967360
> https://youtube.com/watch?v=VSrP1VeS9Og
>
> https://bidencrimes.info/
> https://bidencrimes.org/
> https://bidenlaptopreport.marcopolousa.org/Report.pdf
> https://bidenlaptopemails.com/
> Full copy of laptop disk images are available on internet...
>
> https://bongino.com/james-comer-at-least-twelve-biden-family-members-now-potentially-involved-in-influence-peddling-scheme

https://showerswithjoe.com/
The U.S. pResident took "probably not appropriate" showers with his
own daughter. That is, according to his own daughter:
showerswithjoe.com "Beating my vagina  -- Ashley Biden"

NEW: 10,000 Biden Crimes Dox and Disgusting Laptop Pictures Cataloged
For All To See

https://bidenlaptopmedia.com/

Tonight Bidenlaptopmedia.com goes live with thousands of photos from
the Hunter Biden laptop. When you enter the twisted world of Hunter
Biden always remember what @JoeBiden said: “Hunter is the smartest guy
I know.” #HunterBiden #BidenCrimeFamily #Biden2024 #Trump2024 #oops

"Biden 'Child Porn' Shock  -- Tabloid News"

KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat

Banned by Vijaya • Resurrected by Elon • Independent Citizen Journalist
Paradise
kanekoa.id
Joined January 2019

    Tweets 12,299
    Following 702
    Followers 459,453
    Likes 24,990

4,956 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
Apr 25
Thread of my threads.🔥 Join my subscriber community to gain
behind-the-scenes access to resources that will help you succeed as an
independent journalist. As a subscriber, you'll receive: -Exclusive
Twitter threads -Content creation tips -OSINT research tools -Monthly
Q&As… nitter.pw/i/web/status/165…
144
463
25
1,518
Show this thread
KanekoaTheGreat retweeted
Elon Musk @elonmusk
2h
Would be great to have shows from all parts of the political spectrum
on this platform!
Tucker Carlson @TuckerCarlson
3h
Ep. 1
8,753
15,070
842
104,015
KanekoaTheGreat retweeted
General Mike Flynn @GenFlynn
Jun 5
Yup Kanekoa is great! @KanekoaTheGreat is breaking stories that deal
with the very fabric of our constitution. Keep an eye on this page.
@elonmusk keep up, it just starting to get interesting. The line up of
presidential candidates you are bringing into twitter spaces need to…
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
Jun 3
Next week, I will reveal a shocking story of how the FBI is shielding
two firms closely tied to the Chinese government, which have financed
and developed an American election software company for the past 15
years, all while transferring confidential election data back to
China.… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
Show this thread
69
1,083
22
2,419
KanekoaTheGreat retweeted
David Sacks @DavidSacks
Jun 5
Important recent talk by Mearsheimer on current status of Ukraine War
and what’s likely to happen next. Mearsheimer is the leading scholar
of International Relations, and his predictions about the conflict
have been highly accurate going back a decade. Key points: (1)
Current… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
2,911
2,017
668
7,645
KanekoaTheGreat retweeted
Catherine and Gregg @onwardsocial
Jun 4
Catherine and I urge y’all to follow @KanekoaTheGreat’s reveal. The
depth of the CCP, PLA, China, Konnech, and FBI problem will begin to
unfold. Catherine and I being held as political prisoners just
scratches the surface. The rabbit hole is deep. #patriotgames
@TrueTheVote
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
Jun 3
Next week, I will reveal a shocking story of how the FBI is shielding
two firms closely tied to the Chinese government, which have financed
and developed an American election software company for the past 15
years, all while transferring confidential election data back to
China.… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
Show this thread
45
703
14
1,399
KanekoaTheGreat retweeted
Elon Musk @elonmusk
Jun 4
Hosting @RobertKennedyJr’s upcoming Space nitter.pw/i/spaces/1eaKbrQ…
This card type is not supported.
8,071
13,713
972
80,529
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
Jun 4
Former Pussycat Dolls member Jessica Sutta discusses the adverse
effects she experienced after receiving the Moderna mRNA vaccine: "I'm
vaccine injured by the Moderna vaccine. Three days later, after my
first shot, my life has not been the same. It's been two years of
hell. I… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
362
6,842
238
16,445
319,984
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
Jun 4
Former Pussycat Dolls member Jessica Sutta also needs help recovering
access to her primary Twitter account. Sorry, I don't know who to tag:
@michaelo @evanstnlyjones @KylieMTweets @kcoleman @elonmusk
Jessica Sutta @j552233
Mar 27
See you Monday from my new account. @elonmusk help me get into my
verified account! I’ve written to the main office for years and no
response. This is the only platform I want part of! I got my fellow
injured to heal!! Thanks!😭
12
243
3
876
KanekoaTheGreat retweeted
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
Jun 3
Next week, I will reveal a shocking story of how the FBI is shielding
two firms closely tied to the Chinese government, which have financed
and developed an American election software company for the past 15
years, all while transferring confidential election data back to
China.… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
446
8,507
241
16,817
Show this thread
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
Jun 3
To my subscriber community: The first thirty tweets have been
published, and I will be hosting a Q&A session this weekend where you
can ask me any questions. The goal is to reach Congress and hold the
responsible FBI agents accountable for betraying U.S. national
security.
22
428
9