Cryptocurrency: Fights Back Against WarOnCrypto

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 18:03:12 PDT 2023

What Bitcoin Did @WhatBitcoinDid
“In the US, we know it’s coordinated. We absolutely know that. It’s
certain officials in the Biden administration that are working
together with specific regulators, in particular the bank regulators,
to marginalise the Bitcoin and crypto industry.” — Nic Carter
https://www.whatbitcoindid.com/podcast/defending-bitcoin-operation-chokepoint-2

nic 🌠 carter @nic__carter
Gensler endorses return to analog currency. Rai stones, wampum, aggry
beads, denarii
The Block @TheBlock__
Gary Gensler says 'we don't need more digital currency' after
Coinbase, Binance lawsuits theblock.co/post/233295/gary…

nic 🌠 carter @nic__carter
The dollar is 90% a digital currency!

What Bitcoin Did @WhatBitcoinDid
"What they shouldn't do, or they shouldn't be allowed to do, is to
have bank regulators go to the banks and say 'you can't do business
with this legal industry.' ...that's unconstitutional." - at nic__carter
WBD666