Cryptocurrency: Fights Back Against WarOnCrypto

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 17:51:04 PDT 2023

nitter
Logo
HODL @americanhodl8
Jun 4
If you’re new, you may not know that @balajis offered up the concept
of voice vs exit back in ‘15 Voice = interior reform Exit = voting
with feet Since then exit has become the rallying cry for many Balaji
and other proponents have already left… Here’s why I’m staying 🧵

Jun 4, 2023 · 4:02 PM UTC · Twitter for iPhone
85
95
43
619
HODL @americanhodl8
Jun 4
Rather than thinking of #bitcoin as systemic exit Think of it as
systemic clean up Every manipulated dollar leaves a wake of
distortions in its path Every Bitcoin trailing after cleans up those
distortions. Separating signal from noise Allowing correct economic
calculation
5
11
4
231
HODL @americanhodl8
Jun 4
A world of distortions while politically expedient short term is
costly long term Organisms that cannot order their reality go extinct
The dollar system and the dollar holder will need Bitcoin In order to
reckon with the world around them and to compete with the world at
large
2
5
153
HODL @americanhodl8
Jun 4
America’s democratic and political process is dysfunctional, diseased
and corrupt That’s obvious What’s non obvious is that in America money
is speech And Bitcoin is the best money Meaning Bitcoin is speech with
an incredible power and capacity to reform AKA Super speech
5
9
1
177
HODL @americanhodl8
Jun 4
Enter the modern American reformer… the early Bitcoin adopter These
individuals are unique, but share some common values - freedom -
voluntary exchange - free markets - local communities - art - family -
health - science Everything needed for a peaceful American revolution
1
15
2
199
HODL @americanhodl8
Jun 4
Like all wealthy people before them Bitcoiners will petition the state
to better reflect their values and beliefs. They will use the best
money ever known to super-charge speech And they will win Making this
century both another American century, and also a Bitcoin century
9
20
3
208
HODL @americanhodl8
Jun 4
So to the doomers, the gold boomers and the nihilist zoomers I say… We
are here to fix shit Not abscond like a bunch of cowards But to use
early bitcoin wealth for the betterment of American and global society
You know why? Because Bitcoin fucking fixes this. That’s why.
48
47
5
456
HODL @americanhodl8
Jun 4
P.S. I said “American” because I’m American and I have an American
worldview. I love America and feel that it is an amazing place worth
fighting for That said, the idea of the Bitcoin reformer is a global
idea and I encourage people to own the concept in their locale Go
forth
10
10
1
124
Rob Hamilton @Rob1Ham
Jun 4
Replying to @americanhodl8 @balajis
Bitcoin has a higher claim to the values which built America than the
modern banking system. They can either adapt or die, I'm not leaving
either.
2
1
49
more replies
Salvadorian Bulcano 🇺🇦🌻 @dekentro
Jun 4
Replying to @americanhodl8 @balajis
they’ll return, watch for that too
1
Brad Mills 🔑⚡️ @bradmillscan
Jun 4
Replying to @americanhodl8 @balajis
The new American HODL is here to clean up the cringe.
5
37
Teddy Bitcoins @TeddyBitcoins
Jun 4