USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 20:41:22 PDT 2023

Kari Lake War Room @KariLakeWarRoom

Official Campaign Twitter Account for the Arizona Republican Nominee
for Governor. Text KARI to 70789.🇺🇸 Read Our Landmark Lawsuit:
SaveArizonaFund.com
karilake.com
Joined February 2022

    Tweets 21,898
    Following 45
    Followers 388,828
    Likes 16,359

3,117 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Kari Lake War Room @KariLakeWarRoom
May 28
👀Watch👀 On October 14th, 17th & 18th, Maricopa County performed
secret testing on the tabulators This was AFTER the legally required
Logic & Accuracy test 260 of 446 tabulators failed They were used on
election day anyway. Where 59% failed This is the story of a sabotage.
1,411
10,719
522
22,261
969,329
Show this thread
Kari Lake War Room @KariLakeWarRoom
1h
. at KariLake: "I can’t name a price, because there is no price that I
would sell out my country for. “I’m not going anywhere."
162
250
6
1,034
Kari Lake War Room @KariLakeWarRoom
2h
There is nothing wrong with this video or the people in it. As America
First Republicans, we don't judge working class Americans. We fight
for them.
Republicans against Trump @RpsAgainstTrump
Jun 3
Live shot from Magadonia #Magadonians
171
133
11
798
Kari Lake War Room retweeted
Kari Lake @KariLake
3h
. at LaurieRoberts didn't attend my Defend Arizona rally. She did write a
hit piece on me for my intro song She'd rather talk about that. Not
the parents who lost kids to illegal immigrants or fentanyl It's the
people who won't talk about the crisis that are the ones enabling it.
118
230
5
1,014
Kari Lake War Room @KariLakeWarRoom
4h
It's like @KariLake always says Can't Afford Groceries Can't Afford
Gas. 81 million votes MY A$$
Kari Lake War Room
248
421
10
1,563
56,409
Kari Lake War Room retweeted
Kari Lake @KariLake
4h
This man was found with enough fentanyl to cause 5,000 overdoses. The
pills were concealed in a children's shark backpack. He was caught
attempting to sell outside the Arizona Mills Mall. He got 70 months.
He could have caused a lifetime of hurt. arizonasuntimes.com/news/ari…
Arizonan Sentenced After Being Caught Attempting to Deal Fentanyl

Steve Lugo Leon, 24, of Phoenix, Arizona, has been sentenced to 70
months in prison after pleading guilty to intending to distribute an
illicit substance containing fentanyl, according to a Thursday...
arizonasuntimes.com
281
1,524
26
3,944
Kari Lake War Room retweeted
Joseph Pino @JosephPino_
4h
Replying to @KariLakeWarRoom
Maricopa County owes the people a substantial explanation. Thank you
to Kari Lake and her team, who have been working relentlessly to shine
the light on the various misdeeds and suppressed evidence.
15
125
2
876
Kari Lake War Room @KariLakeWarRoom
5h
“Our attorneys just filed a notice for appeal.” She added that members
of her team “now have the video” to support claims of alleged
misconduct in Maricopa County. "And that was not available to us
because Maricopa County, the people who committed the crime against
the people,… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
394
1,908
53
6,909
Kari Lake War Room @KariLakeWarRoom
7h
Watch! @KariLake Attorney @BlehmLawAZ gives play by play on
@MaricopaVote's sorry excuse for "signature verification."
82
605
24
1,415
20,767
Kari Lake War Room @KariLakeWarRoom
9h
14 GOP Governors are sending aid to Texas, fighting back against the
invasion on our southern border. They are saving lives. Meanwhile,
@katiehobbs is hanging four "Progress Flags" outside @9thFloorAZ while
@azcentral celebrates her for her inclusivity.
arizonasuntimes.com/news/14-…
14 GOP Governors Sending National Guard Troops and Resources to Texas
to Secure Southern Border -...

Republican governors are sending National Guard troops to the southern border.
arizonasuntimes.com
112
549
14
1,604
Kari Lake War Room retweeted
Rasmussen Reports @Rasmussen_Poll
15h
Tea Leaves: The @KariLake legal team now has all the data log files
for all the machines and promises even further revelations. It might
be a safe bet that the machines demonstrating the most pronounced
failures were wheeled out into the most Lake friendly precincts.
Rasmussen Reports @Rasmussen_Poll
Jun 3
How do you know how bad this revelation is for the cheaters? Not a
single “explanation” in over 6 days as to why the machine testing
failures in the video are not what they appear to be - a deliberate
premeditated crime.
52
568
22
1,508
Kari Lake War Room retweeted
mbr2020 @mbr20203
Jun 3
AMAZING moment with amazing Patriots at the #Border911
#DefendAmericaRally 🇺🇸🌵❤️ @KariLake @KariLakeWarRoom @BenBergquam
@ConradsonJordan @gatewaypundit @RSBNetwork @WendyRogersAZ @Brick_Suit
@duncan_colton @merissahamilton @TheAmericaProj @TPAction_
27
123
2
465
6,755
Show this thread
Kari Lake War Room @KariLakeWarRoom
21h
. at Karilake: "I know that it's not the popular thing to talk about, but
I'm gonna keep talking about it. And I'll tell you what, everywhere I
go, people say please don't stop. We know our elections are messed up.
We're never going to get those good people in who are going to do…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
252
390
8
1,609
17,402
Kari Lake War Room retweeted
Rachel Alexander @Rach_IC
Jun 3
Another car from our election integrity parade today
127
222
10
1,260
Kari Lake War Room @KariLakeWarRoom
Jun 4
. at KariLake: " I want to say this to the fake news media, We don’t care
about what you say about us, We care about saving lives.”
419
394
11
1,841
Kari Lake War Room retweeted
Kari Lake @KariLake
Jun 4
After a chance meeting with a former HSI Agent, @EVerastegui was
inspired to make a film to raise awareness about the sex trafficking
happening on both sides of our border. Eduardo didn't stop there. He
is actively helping rescue the victims of the cartels. Thank you,
Eduardo
98
557
12
1,786
23,545
Kari Lake War Room @KariLakeWarRoom
Jun 4
. at Karilake: "We're not Republican versus Democrat anymore... That's
the battle. Globalism versus Americanism. And I'm firmly on the side
of America and I will never make an apology for that."
126
264
7
1,115
8,508
Kari Lake War Room @KariLakeWarRoom
Jun 3
. at KariLake: "I'm a mother. If you've got problems in your family, if
you discover you've got problems with your teenager... or you've got
an issue in your marriage, you have to deal with that. You don't put
your head in the sand & go, 'well, the problem will go away.' This…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
94
240
5
889
10,440
Kari Lake War Room retweeted
Abe Hamadeh War Room @AbeWarRoom
Jun 3
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
131
830
14
3,421
Kari Lake War Room retweeted
Kari Lake @KariLake
Jun 3
Friday, DPS pulled a car over on I-19 enroute to Phoenix. A search
found 10 lbs of cocaine & 230 lbs of Fentanyl pills in the car. 2 mg
of Fentanyl can kill an adult man. A 2015 Honda had enough poison in
it to kill 52,163,080 people. Open borders have deadly consequences.
1,424
3,674
106
8,147
Kari Lake War Room @KariLakeWarRoom
Jun 3
. at KariLake: "Unless we have the ability to choose our elected
officials and not have them selected for us with botched and shoddy
and shady and corrupt elections, then our country will fall apart. So
we're going to move it through the system."
100
250
4
846