Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 13:26:59 PDT 2023

On 6/1/23, Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many
<gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/1/23, Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many
> <gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com> wrote:
>> i think the bad part can support pursuing a woman, something that can
>> confuse me, but can overlap the me pa
>>

> so, one of the things that got this all whirling was around 2013 or so
> when i mysteriously got addicted to facebook as a wilderness
> survivalist and my hacked newsfeed was giving me threads from people i
> hadn’t met that related to my day-to-day behaviors and private
> experiences
>
> one of the posters revealed on their thread they had made a fake
> account to make the thread, and what their real name was
>
> i had been experiencing a different mystery i found frightening, where
> focusing online on women would result in serious real world changes,
> they might leave a relationship and contact me out of nowhere
>
> after this person revealed this i started focusing on them, so as to
> find them and talk to them about what was going on. strangely this
> took a month or two, apparently they had been psychiatrically
> hospitalized and were somewhat a different person when they
> mysteriously showed up at my door
>
> but no conversation happened. we lived together for a month, there
> were repeated overtones of a pretense of sex. the feeling was as if
> there was me and an unknown other entity that wanted it to appear as
> if i wanted to have sex with this person. they were attractive but
> didn’t seem emotionally interested in this to me (rather they shared
> with me they had been separated from their partner as if this were
> something out of their control), and so it did happen
*did not happen, hmm no wonder got comfused there

so i’m not sure what that’s about but it seems pretty important to
someth8ng associated. i don’t want to pretend to have had sex with
this women, it seems much more 8mportant to dplearn why it would
matter whether i did, i don’t know