Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 13:24:46 PDT 2023

On 6/1/23, Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many
<gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com> wrote:
> i think the bad part can support pursuing a woman, something that can
> confuse me, but can overlap the me pa

so, one of the things that got this all whirling was around 2013 or so
when i mysteriously got addicted to facebook as a wilderness
survivalist and my hacked newsfeed was giving me threads from people i
hadn’t met that related to my day-to-day behaviors and private
experiences

one of the posters revealed on their thread they had made a fake
account to make the thread, and what their real name was

i had been experiencing a different mystery i found frightening, where
focusing online on women would result in serious real world changes,
they might leave a relationship and contact me out of nowhere

after this person revealed this i started focusing on them, so as to
find them and talk to them about what was going on. strangely this
took a month or two, apparently they had been psychiatrically
hospitalized and were somewhat a different person when they
mysteriously showed up at my door

but no conversation happened. we lived together for a month, there
were repeated overtones of a pretense of sex. the feeling was as if
there was me and an unknown other entity that wanted it to appear as
if i wanted to have sex with this person. they were attractive but
didn’t seem emotionally interested in this to me (rather they shared
with me they had been separated from their partner as if this were
something out of their control), and so it did happen