Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 13:09:46 PDT 2023

for the parts i think of as me, i get the biggest lashback from the
other part is when i engage willpower and strong intentionality. i
have some areas where i can do this more safely, they get harder to
use over time and use

but there are a lot of options where i don’t use willpower or
intentionality, little spaces

some of these can maybe do brief little meditations, maybe brief and
small enough to be ok with the other part, i’m not sure

the meditation influence is mysterious to me, it seems to maybe be
slowly influencing both parts. it’s funny to be influenced but not
have the bad part identify with it.