Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 13:00:07 PDT 2023

it’s intense to be an organism that both experiences and engages in
entering the most private areas of a different organism without shared
trust, that is also you, and taking over who they are, or being taken
over, and this being so shocking and disempowering and wrong, and
living ignoring this, as if with a palsy

drs try tomattribute mympalsy to cancer treatment, it started before
the cancer, there’s pretty reasonable possibility that it’s from part
of me engaging how my nerves are told to rewire, in this conflict