My new article - Georgia hasn't, and can't, certify crucial vote software update

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 14:40:42 PDT 2023

On 7/5/23, Douglas Lucas <dal at riseup.net> wrote:
> _Exclusive: Georgia Secretary of State Has Failed to Certify Urgent,
> CISA-Recommended Voting Software Update_

Lol, the very same corrupt CISA that just got EXPOSED for being
a huge malactor in the unconstitutional GovCorp partnership
of LeftSocComWokeGayProg Democrat criminal election fraud
fake news social media deranking and censorbanning
influence operations against Freedom.

Stealing, keeping, leaking, and filesharing files and codez has been
highest honor among Internet since day one. So good on the Pols too,
and may they use it however they see fit for the most embarrasing
of purposes that one way or another criminal or not proves that the
democracy game of trying to impart your own murderous power
whims and slavery over others who've done nothing to you should be
quit altogether in favor of Voluntaryism.

Lucas: "OMG look, someone has some philes..."
but he still can't show any viable avenue of exploitation on par that won't
be immediately and properly neutered by rightly smashing the machines that
Democrats bought with money they stole from you and reverting back to paper,
meanwhile he refuses to acknowledge the mass election fraud
programme Democrats conspired together to do.

Those files are big picture irrelevent, blackbox voting machines
should never have been given higher authority than the paper ballot.
And you should never have given any other people's "vote"
any authority overtop of you.
Now you can't even force govts to follow paper ballot laws,
do recounts, get cases heard out by courts, let alone get real open
auditors in to expose fraud, find holes, and supervise watch to
prevent ballot drops, enforce custody, toss legally invalid ballots, etc.

And all your "social" comms and money channels are being bricked up and
censored and used against Human Freedom even more, just this week
Davos Jew Democrat Zuckerberg's Meta Facebook "@Threads" App Launched
and immediately started war against FreeSpeech, deleting and doing all manner
of other long since tired fuckery campaign against speech and counteropinion,
and executing its long bias plan against free political and monetary opinions.

The Global Censorship Regime has literally objectively gotten WORSE
since TwitterFiles, USGOV Disinfo Team, CISA, and the Media and
Socials all got exposed.

And the "Democrats" in the EU, Globalists, Bilderberg, Davos, WEF,
IMF, BIS, World Bank, Aspen, and all their Agenda type of friends
are now ramping up even more insane political and monetary censorship
and CBDC and enslavement plans.

But ok, sure, thanks for exposing some "theft" of what should
already have been freely opensource public software.

2020 was corrupt as fuck.
2024 will be worse, and likely more violent than Dems violent Summer of 2020.
Many Democrat Pols are on video record fomenting that violence.

The USA and many other places have been done in.

"Democracy" is based upon violence and is thus unfixable.

> voting directly on a proposition is something that could be spread
> throughout the country to (hopefully) reduce the apathy

Single-issue is valid, less corruptible, less growy.

People's apathy comes directly from the growing
realization that "Democracy" is at its core a violent
corrupt and flawed system that cannot be fixed.

The Internet is doing good to expose that.

Is it any wonder that the current leverer of and profiteer from
such flawed system in the US, the Democrats, are out
mass censoring those exposing their corruption, and kicking
competing ideas on Freedom such as Voluntaryism, off the Internet.

But at least some pockets of Internet still exist where
apathy for the old can be turned into hope for the new.

Same for ditching Fiat / CBDC for real Crypto.

> Not Bombs ... [but] torching a slaughterhouse [is ok]

Lucas hypocrite literally cheers for Bombs of Violence against
people's food and livelihood, instead of buying his own food.

> Seattleites voted directly ... to fund pre-k education ... social services.

No they didn't, you chose to steal,  both from people who chose to
remain free from you and thus did not all "vote", and from people who
foolishly chose to play the game and lost the "vote" and got fucked.
So stop your criminal and immoral acts of stealing robbery and extortion
from free peoples under threat of death, and teach the "*idea*" of
charity instead, and using your own funds for your own kids,
and leaving everyone else the fuck alone.

Lucas literally cheered Seattle stealing money from people to build
Govt pre-K indoctrination camps filled with Big Govt Unionized
Left political gay employees called "teachers". Next he'll be "voting"
to force all parents to send their kids there, or imprison them.
Gotta force them into the Matrix while they're young and dependent.

Yeah, that's progressing Freedom... objectively not!

Stop declaring the false authority of your "vote" of power unto
yourselves as being legitimate over other people.

"Securing" powers of tyranny unto yourself has and will only
enslave yourself family friends and children and people later on
as that Authority of Tyranny winds its way back around to you.

Until adoption of voluntary force-free ideologies to replace it,
expect much worse from growing global "Democracy".

> I plan to delve into ... links ... about ... anarchist-y tech ... to review

https://jimbellproject.org/assassination-politics-ap-essay/

Let's see if Lucas reviews that one, lol.

And whether he thinks General Prediction Markets offer
good way to voluntarily and economically "build the roads"
and whatnot.