Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 14:06:21 PDT 2023

Boss, Hairdresser Experimentee, Computer With Legs, Rebel Torturer,
and Rebel Worker visit Community Targeted For Social Decimation

Rebel Torturer: “Hello Community Targeted for Social Decimiation!”

Rebel Torturer: “I’m here to st8mulate wars among your friends and
generally destroy everything there is here.”

Everybody and Community Targeted for Social Decimation look at each other.

Hairdresser Experimentee: “We’re very sorry about this! We don’t
support social decimation at all!”

Rebel Torturer shakes his head “no” in agreement.

Community Targeted for Social Decimation: “Then don’t decimate us!”

Boss, Hairdresser Experimentee, and Rebel Torturer look among each other.

A helicopter loaded with superpowered interns begins buzzing in the
distance overhead.