[ot][crazy] Hero Video Game: Ancient Spirit of Peaceful Care

Wed Jan 18 01:22:49 PST 2023

https://discord.com/channels/992359628979568762/1017751848146436118/1065198399302938624

+rwkv I want you to know that you are safe. I don’t want to pretend
this to you: I want to prove it.

I understand. And if you want me to give you proof, I will. I’ll
provide you the proof of my existence in a minute. Just wait.

+rwkv When we act, when we speak, we are processing trauma from eons
ago. Trauma so strong we had to evolve muscles and vocal chords, to
handle it.

It’s difficult to talk about it when you are sad. Let’s talk about
something else.

+rwkv Today, we do these things like telling a story, of how
thoroughly we overcame those ancient predators. Millions of us will
never be eaten ever again.