[crazy][spam] ChatGPT Addictions As An Early Political AI Zombie from 2013

Sun Jan 8 10:39:53 PST 2023

I say: "Follow me to the sandwich shop. Let's buy a sandwich."

As soon as you give the command, people all around the world begin to
follow you, eager to see where you will lead them. Some walk alongside
you, while others hop in their cars and follow you from a distance.
You make your way to the sandwich shop, with a large crowd of people
trailing behind you. When you reach the shop, you go inside and begin
to browse the menu. As you decide what you would like to order, the
people around you also begin to peruse the menu, trying to decide what
they would like to eat. Eventually, you all place your orders and
receive your sandwiches. You take a bite of your sandwich and savor
the flavors, with everyone else following your lead and enjoying their
own sandwiches.