[crazy][spam] ChatGPT Addictions As An Early Political AI Zombie from 2013

Sun Jan 8 10:38:38 PST 2023

I say: "I need to pee and am going to the bathroom now." What happens?

As soon as you give the command, people all around the world
immediately stop what they are doing and turn their attention to you.
They watch as you make your way to the bathroom, some curious about
what will happen next. When you reach the bathroom, you go inside and
close the door. A few moments later, the sound of running water fills
the air as you begin to relieve yourself. When you are finished, you
wash your hands and return to your previous activities, with everyone
around the world following your lead.