Back to the future

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jan 3 03:50:12 PST 2023

Now I think this is a concern for everyone because with strong crypto,
mathematics is on our side, and we can effectively laugh at USG's
earlier attempts to put the genie back into the bottle.  They lost
that one.

But anonymity systems, particularly interactive ones, don't appear to
offer near as steep an advantage to the defender vs the attacker.

So I'd encourage people to think about the above described problems,
because in my view it is a problem that matters for crypto-anarchy.

https://www.mail-archive.com/cypherpunks@minder.net/msg03021.html