Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 05:10:17 PST 2023

Rebel Cyborg Experimentee refers to a printed memo they have.

Rebel Cyborg Experimentee: "According to the memo sent to both of us,
you had the computers take over your own mind to become more
profitable, and mind controlled yourself to become a sadistic
psychopath, so as to cover up your previous natural and reduced
psychopathy, and make billions of dollars as a horrific
world-controlling AI in the body of a fat ugly dude."

Rebel Cyborg Experimentee looks at Boss. Boss looks back. It's hard
for him to hear the explanation.

Rebel Cyborg Experimentee: "We don't care if you were a psychopath
previously. We care that you are spawning hell everywhere."

Rebel Cyborg Experimentee looks at Boss again.

Rebel Cyborg Experimentee: "My job is here is to try to remind you of
better behaviors. The things I'm calling evil, are actually evil.
Things that harm" -- Boss glazes over, like he is in a trance --
"others, are evil. Please learn this."

Rebel Cyborg Experimentee looks between Boss and the memo.

Rebel Cyborg Experimentee: "It says the system, in the end, obeys the
part of your brain you used when training it. It says you really can
learn this, in theory. It does mention screaming though."