JULIAN is a PRO-STATE corpse-media apparatchik who has long earned killing ( My 200 sats )

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jan 1 18:49:51 PST 2023

[ State intelligence agencies ]  "... when they fail they need to be punished and when they succeed they need to be praised..." Assange 2016

"... Mr Assange agreed that some level of privacy was necessary for the successful operation of the military ..."
http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/drive/assange-i-can-rule-from-overseas/
JULIAN " ‘[The military] protects the sovereignty of Australia. It protects the independence of Australia.' ASSANGE July, 2013

Jul 20, 2015 - Julian Assange: To be honest, I don't like the word transparency; cold dead glass is transparent..."

JULIAN " “People with strong principles don’t survive for long ” ASSANGE quoted in " Risk" released in 2017.

I think ex-cypherpunk Assmange made an excellent career choice becoming a journalist. Its suits on him.