Havana Syndrome, Long Live Brody.

Sat Feb 18 03:53:44 PST 2023

So, basically, it’s not hard to produce log material, but it is hard
to log the material, preserve the logs, and organize them in a
relevant way. Incredibly hard.

This is because people involved get abused into having dissociative
identity disorder where their alter and triggers and terrors act to
protect the abusers.

I’ve been making a little psychological progress around this with
docqa and arweave. Arweave is a cryptographic network focused around
preservation of all data.  DocQA is roughly a current technology for
automatically engaging material. Other people have made strides in
different areas.

I also found an AI-based automated legal defense corporation recently.

We need censorship-resistant communication too.