Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 22:18:39 PST 2023

Lying Globo Democrat cunts think you're fucking dumb servile sheep mate...

Watch: CDC Director Suggests It Will Never Change Child-Masking Policy

https://summit.news/2023/02/16/watch-cdc-director-suggests-it-will-never-change-child-masking-policy/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11592073/Mask-mandates-return-schools-week-hundreds-thousands-students.html
https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD006207.pub6/full
https://summit.news/2023/02/02/massive-peer-reviewed-mask-study-shows-little-to-no-difference-in-preventing-covid-flu-infection/
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#county-view?list_select_state=all_states&list_select_county=54109&data-type=CommunityLevels
https://justthenews.com/nation/science/little-no-difference-massive-mask-meta-study-undermines-remaining-covid-mandates
https://twitter.com/MichaelPSenger/status/1625643023882403840

https://summit.news/2021/07/06/author-your-grandkids-will-still-be-wearing-masks-in-2050/

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky suggested during congressional
testimony Tuesday that the organisation will never change its policy
on masking for children, despite multiple studies showing that the
face coverings do nothing to stop the spread of COVID.

During a hearing in the House on the government’s response to the
pandemic, Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers asked Walensky if the CDC is
going to consider revising its guidance on masking in schools (which
is still happening in many areas of the country) in the wake of
perhaps the most extensive study yet confirming that masks are not
effective.

The study, published in the peer-reviewed Cochrane Database of
Systematic Reviews, is the strongest science to date refuting the
basis for mask mandates worldwide.

    Massive Peer-Reviewed Mask Study Shows ‘Little To No Difference’
In Preventing COVID, Flu Infection

The CDC still recommends masking in areas with “high” rates of
transmission (fewer than 4% of US counties, as Just the News notes),
along with indoor masking in areas with “medium” rates of transmission
(27%).

Walensky effectively dismissed the Cochrane review, claiming the study
“only includes randomised clinical trials,” and that those trials were
“for other respiratory viruses, not COVID 19.”

She continued, “Our guidance for school-based masking is related to
our COVID-19 community levels. Unfortunately, we’re in a place now in
this country where most of our country is in green or yellow. Has low
to moderate transmission communicable levels. And in those communities
we don’t recommend masking. We recommend it for high level
communities.”

Then came the kicker, as the CDC head stated “our masking guidance
doesn’t really change with time. It changes with the disease.”

    When asked if the CDC will revise its guidance to mandate masks in
schools in light of the Cochrane review showing masks do not curb
COVID, CDC Director Walensky tells Congress its advice on child
masking will never change. “Our masking guidance doesn’t really change
with time.” pic.twitter.com/TwjZpN3jEl
    — Michael P Senger (@MichaelPSenger) February 14, 2023

Given that COVID isn’t going to just go away, this appears to suggest
that the CDC isn’t going to do away with masking… perhaps ever.

    Author: Your Grandkids Will Still be Wearing Masks in 2050