[crazy][spam][notes] microstrategies (micriopeace)

Fri Feb 10 00:33:19 PST 2023

maybe a decision tree with reasons, compared to a decision tree of
simple world states, could be considered a decision tree where the
decision is backed by a theoretical fully expanded decision tree. a
drawing of recursion.

humanly, we summarize our world states into patterns. a pattern is
roughly analogous to a huge set of expanded states bearing a
consistent similarity. when we use a pattern in a context, we are
proposing that the context bears the same similarity and behaves the
same way as all the examples used to form the pattern.

with A+B and B++, there is a pattern where