USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 01:16:54 PST 2023

Joe Biden is a Liar, Fraud, Corrupt and Mentally Deranged
Geriatric Asshole. He's been fucking America and
Americans for 50 years, ever worse since his Obama days.
Get this dirtbag and his band of slimy Democrats out of office.

Biden Heckled, Booed During SOTU
Trump Urges "End To The Destruction Of Our Country"

72 minutes later and it's over...

https://twitter.com/MrsLibertyBell1/status/1623161304457555968
https://twitter.com/NameRedacted247/status/1613227378628767745

https://twitter.com/SpeakerMcCarthy/status/1622953529223823360
https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1623150356417986560
https://twitter.com/NorahODonnell/status/1623163401571651585
https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1623151807982706688
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1623139868153880577
https://dailycaller.com/2023/02/07/southern-border-illegal-immigration-joe-biden/

Bond King Jeff Gundlach perfectly summarized the speech for Americans:

    Biden tonight: “Let’s spend more money.”
    — Jeffrey Gundlach (@TruthGundlach) February 8, 2023

And our take...

    Well, yeah... even the CBO has given up https://t.co/N3dwBEBf3H
pic.twitter.com/kZuFOSTDSt
    — zerohedge (@zerohedge) February 8, 2023

But, before we get into the details, first things first, there was this...

    Did Jill Biden just kiss Kamala's husband on the LIPS?!
pic.twitter.com/KvrUxSI8Lu
    — Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) February 8, 2023

Biden, at 80, is the oldest president to give a State of the Union
address... and it showed.

While discussing law enforcement and the death of Tyre Nichols in
Memphis, Biden referred to him as "Tyler." Biden called Senate
Majority Leader Chuck Schumer the Senate "minority" leader

In a somewhat stunning statement, President Biden claimed he’s
succeeded in driving illegal migration “down” during his State of the
Union Tuesday night.

As Biden called on Congress to pass a pathway to citizenship for
undocumented immigrants along with resources for border security,
Republicans heckled him once again, prompting Democrats to yell
"order!"

As The Daily Caller reports, the president’s statement follows a
record surge in illegal immigration in fiscal year 2022, when U.S.
Customs and Border Protection (CBP) recorded more than 2.3 million
migrant encounters and in December, when the agency recorded more than
250,000 migrant encounters, marking the highest month on record.

Republicans roared with boos and condemnation as President Biden
accused them of wanting to ruin Social Security and Medicare.

    “Some of my Republican friends want to take the economy hostage, I
get it, unless I agree to their economic plans,” Biden said.

    “All of you at home should know what their plans are. Instead of
making the wealthy pay their fair share, some Republicans want
Medicare and Social Security to sunset. I’m not saying it’s the
majority..."

    WATCH: Republicans erupt at Biden for claiming they want to 'take
the economy hostage.' pic.twitter.com/lwyh2ifUR9
    — Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) February 8, 2023

Republican Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene yelled out, calling
Biden a “liar.”

    Joe Biden is lying to the American People.
    — Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 (@RepMTG) February 8, 2023

    Interesting exchange between Pres Biden and House GOP members
after Pres Biden said some Republicans want to "sunset" Social
Security and Medicare benefits.

    Marjorie Taylor Greene stood up and called him a liar. Speaker
McCarthy shushed his caucus from the podium. #sotu2023
pic.twitter.com/A3py7v5ahR
    — Norah O'Donnell 🇺🇸 (@NorahODonnell) February 8, 2023

President Biden slammed SCOTUS for overturning Roe vs Wade (as the
Justices responsible for the decision sat un-partisanly in front of
him).

When Biden mentioned U.S. relations with China, one Republican shouted
"China spied on us!"

On the issue of fentanyl, Republicans once again erupted, shouting
"Your fault!" before standing in ovation to applaud Biden's calls to
"launch a major surge" to stop production, sale and trafficking of the
drug.

Biden also took a moment to make an aside about the Jan. 6, 2021,
Capitol breach near the beginning of the speech, calling it “the
greatest threat [to democracy] since the Civil War.

Finally, in a response of his own, President Trump said: “I am running
for president to end the destruction of our country and to complete
the unfinished business of making America great again. We will make
our country better than ever before, and we will always put America
first,”

    The REAL State of the Union #sotu2023 #sotu https://t.co/asiE4yXJSI
    — 🍊 🍊 🍊 🍊 MrsLibertyBelle pronouns: bad/bitch
(@MrsLibertyBell1) February 8, 2023

President Biden will read a carefully prepared State of the Union
Speech on Tuesday night in front of a newly divided Congress, where
he's likely to tout last week's jobs report, and use it as a soft
launch for his 2024 reelection campaign despite the fact that a
majority of Democrats who don't want him to run again.

If you are too tired to listen, here's our un-educated guess at the Tl;dr:

    Bad things: billionaires (tax them, shouldn't exist), buybacks
(tax 'em too), balloons (Chinese ones!), big-oil (making too much
money), big-tech (slam them unless they censor 'the other'), white men
(where do we start?), guns (kill people), police (kill people), and
Putin (well durr, he's Hitler).

    Good things: inflation (coming down, right?), gas prices (coming
down, right?), jobs (allowing people to work is good for employment),
climate (The IRA will spend taxpayer money to save the world), COVID
(crushed it... or was it just a bad cold?), immigration (not a
crisis... and how else can we get so much fentanyl to calm the masses
into the country), non-white men (or those that identify as non-white
men), Zelensky (heroic spending of US taxpayer money), and Putin ('war
is a racket' after all eh 'big guy'?)

Looking to pass the time, here's SOTU Bingo (best of luck)!

And this might be even more useful (but please imbibe
responsibly)...(via Distractify.com)

Based on NPR's estimated list of key topics that President Biden will
address, here is our recommended drinking game.

Take one drink when:

    Biden mentions job growth

    Low unemployment rate is mentioned

    Ukraine is mentioned

    Any mention of the Chinese spy balloon

Take two drinks when:

    Mention of the Inflation Reduction Act

    Climate change is brought up, especially in connection to electric vehicles

    COVID and/or coronavirus-related funding is mentioned

    Federal student debt is mentioned

Take three drinks when:

    Biden says, "Come on, man!"

    Biden says "Here's the deal"

    Any mention of Donald Trump

    Biden mentions Vladimir Putin

    Biden mentions Vice President Harris

Finish your drink if:

    Someone walks out in protest

    Biden says "God Bless America"

    The Democrats give Biden a standing ovation while members of the
GOP remain seated

So, sit back and enjoy watching the State of The Union Speech live
here (due to start at):

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy said that he won't tear up President
Biden's State of the Union speech, referencing former Speaker Nancy
Pelosi's famous action following former President Trump's 2020 State
of the Union address.

    “I don’t believe in the theatrics of tearing up speeches,”
McCarthy said in a video.

    “I respect the other side, I can disagree on policy. But I want to
make sure this country is stronger, economically sound, energy
independent, secure and accountable.”

    A lot of people have been asking if I'm planning on ripping up
President Biden’s speech tonight. Here’s my answer:
pic.twitter.com/WRlAlYgCbs
    — Kevin McCarthy (@SpeakerMcCarthy) February 7, 2023

Republicans have tapped Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders, former
President Trump's White House press secretary and someone seen as a
reliable ally of the former President, to deliver the party's official
response to the speech.

Republican National Committee (RNC) Chair Ronna McDaniel issued a
statement Tuesday, ahead of President Biden's address.

    “The state of the union is weaker and American families are
suffering because of Joe Biden. There is a reason Republicans took
back the House, and that’s because of speeches like tonight where
Biden will ignore and deflect blame for inflation, rising crime, and a
border crisis he created. Americans deserve solutions, but all they’ll
hear from Biden are excuses.”

Watch live here...

While Republican leadership has pointed to Sanders' speech as a
platform for the GOP’s “optimistic” vision, we note that Former
President Trump will also respond to President Biden's State of the
Union address on Tuesday night, according to a person familiar with
Trump’s plans, offering a rebuttal that is separate from the official
GOP response.

As we detailed earlier, President Biden will read a carefully prepared
State of the Union Speech on Tuesday night in front of a newly divided
Congress, where he's likely to tout last week's jobs report, and use
it as a soft launch for his 2024 reelection campaign despite the fact
that a majority of Democrats who don't want him to run again.

Biden will likely argue that Americans are doing better on average
than when he took office, and falsely claim that inflation isn't his
fault.

    BIDEN SAYS HE TAKES NO BLAME FOR INFLATION

    BIDEN SAYS INFLATION WAS THERE WHEN HE ARRIVED

    Green light to raising inflation target: it was Trump's fault
    — zerohedge (@zerohedge) February 3, 2023

"Do I take any blame for inflation? No," Biden said Friday. "Because
it was already there when I got here, man. … Jobs were hemorrhaging,
inflation was rising, we weren’t manufacturing a damn thing here, we
were in real economic difficultly, that’s why I don’t."

Except... inflation was 1.4% when Biden took office.

Even The Hill notes that "there are signs that even a productive past
year that featured major investments in the economy and declining
concerns about a recession may not be enough for Biden to excite even
some in his own party about a 2024 bid."

"I think this is an impossible speech to give because it’s a speech
that requires him to speak both about the state of the union as it is
and the direction he hopes to lead it, which is about playing the role
of statesman. But it also is going to lay the groundwork for most
likely his own run for office in 2024, which will call for him to be
decidedly political and to cover all kinds of ground," said William
Howell, a political scientist at the University of Chicago Harris
School of Public Policy.

What else will Biden say?

Biden will likely call on Congress to raise the debt limit without
conditions, challenging Republicans to send him a 'clean' bill, while
warning against cuts to Social Security and Medicare - cuts which
House Speaker Kevin McCarthy already said were off the table.

He will undoubtedly mention the war in Ukraine, framing it as a
broader fight against Russian aggression. Some foreign policy experts
have suggested Biden may use the speech to lay out a possible roadmap
to ending US involvement in Ukraine, The Hill reports.

Biden may also call for police reform following the beating death of
Tyre Nichols at the hands of Memphis police - which was widely framed
as an issue of white supremacy, despite involving only black officers,
working for a black Chief of Police, and a black suspect. Nichols, 29,
died in a hospital on Jan. 10, three days after he was beaten by the
five officers - who have all been hit with several charges.

He may also encourage lawmakers to strike a bipartisan immigration
deal after his administration spent the last two years encouraging
unchecked illegal migration into the United States.

What won't Biden mention?

Unless his doctors failed to dial in his cocktail, Biden probably
won't touch on his classified document scandal, the Hunter Biden
investigations, or the removal of several Democrats - including Eric
Swalwell, Adam Schiff, and Ilhan Omar, from prominent Congressional
committees.

We also don't imagine he'll mention the embarrassing Chinese spy
balloon he let traverse the entire United States before shooting down.