USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 23:18:29 PST 2023

1. Google currently employs at least 165 people, in high-ranking
positions, from the Intelligence Community. Google’s Trust & Safety
team is managed by 3 ex-CIA agents, who control “misinfo & hate
speech.” Here’s the breakdown: CIA-27 FBI-52 NSA-30 DHS-50 ODNI-6
Thread🧵
1,062
13,245
1,643
23,606
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
2. Since the 2016 Presidential election, Google/Facebook/Twitter have
hired at least 300+ people formerly employed by CIA, FBI, etc Ex-CIA
agents are Heads of Trust & Safety at Google & Facebook. Is it OK that
ex-CIA agents control what “misinfo” is?
Rep. Jim Jordan
@Jim_Jordan
At least 80 FBI agents collaborated with Twitter to help monitor the
social media site. How many more were working with other Big Tech
companies?
Show this thread
78
1,841
62
5,171
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
3. Nick Rossmann (He/Him)– Current Google Senior Manager Trust &
Safety. Former CIA Analyst 5 years. linkedin.com/in/nickrossmann…
94
1,329
58
3,937
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
4. Rossmann has posted dozens of troubling tweets on his Twitter
account. Many tweets show his disdain for President Trump, Trump’s
family, Trump voters & white people Reminder- the following tweets are
from a Senior Manager of “TRUST & SAFETY” at Google & former CIA
analyst:
37
1,150
20
3,722
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
5. In March 2020, while COVID infections were exploding, Rossmann, in
a tweet directed at people who voted for Trump, stated: “I hope they
cough on their grandparents, who voted for Trump, & get to rot” What
did he mean by this? archive.vn/rppqw
This tweet is unavailable
73
1,268
52
3,579
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
6. Rossman, in a series of anti-white people tweets, states,
“Anti-vaxxers are like Nazis“ archive.vn/YWMDD archive.vn/ZdKeT
archive.vn/PYgWh archive.vn/rOOpB
This tweet is unavailable
65
967
45
2,944
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
7. Rossmann is “Still With Her” archive.vn/amzeS
This tweet is unavailable
20
550
8
2,250
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
8. Rossmann calls President Trump a “lunatic & racist” archive.vn/Pk5Kh
This tweet is unavailable
27
628
17
2,352
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
9. Rossmann asks Trump if he’s an agent of a foreign power – archive.vn/xi7t8
This tweet is unavailable
21
549
8
2,185
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
10.Rossmann tweets “Enjoy prison” to @EricTrump archive.vn/rsWmI
This tweet is unavailable
13
547
9
2,145
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
11.Rossmann tweets that @Jaredkushner “should be strangled”- archive.vn/4C6rZ
This tweet is unavailable
41
635
32
2,189
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
12. Jacqueline Lopour (She/Her)– Current Google Senior Manager Trust &
Safety. Former CIA analyst 10 years. linkedin.com/in/jacqueline-l…
15
668
9
2,132
Name Redacted retweeted
Sebastian Gorka DrG
@SebGorka
Twitter and Facebook ARE the Deep State.
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
1. After learning that Twitter employs at least 15 former FBI agents,
I searched Facebook. What I found is alarming Facebook currently
employs at least 115 people, in high-ranking positions, that formerly
worked at FBI/CIA/NSA/DHS: 17 CIA 37 FBI 23 NSA 38 DHS Thread🧵
Show this thread
26
142
3
438
Name Redacted retweeted
The Absolute Truth with Emerald Robinson @AbsoluteWithE
Aaron Berman runs Facebook's "misinformation" department.
@AaronDBerman spent 17-years working for the CIA. Berman admits to
removing user's content even if it does NOT violate Facebook's policy.
@RealStevefriend joins @EmeraldRobinson to discuss. 1st
REPORT:@NameRedacted247
60
1,217
71
2,064
30,231
Name Redacted retweeted
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
1. @elonmusk , Your new company @Twitter has many ex FBI/CIA agents in
high ranks. Should probably do a little housecleaning. Thread 🧵
1,295
9,639
2,432
22,010
Show this thread
Name Redacted retweeted
Tracy Beanz @tracybeanz
Social media is a little playground for our intelligence community to
do whatever it does in its unaccountable, bureaucratic, shadow
government hell scape.
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
1. After learning that Twitter employs at least 15 former FBI agents,
I searched Facebook. What I found is alarming Facebook currently
employs at least 115 people, in high-ranking positions, that formerly
worked at FBI/CIA/NSA/DHS: 17 CIA 37 FBI 23 NSA 38 DHS Thread🧵
Show this thread
40
512
10
1,425
Name Redacted retweeted
Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
You could not write a better character
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
Replying to @NameRedacted247
9. On a YouTube discussion, with Stanford, Aaron admits that Facebook
works with a ‘Global network of over 80 fact checker Organizations”
who direct Facebook on which posts to reduce distribution, add warning
labels & shadowban
Show this thread
32
271
9
676
Name Redacted retweeted
Breanna Morello @BreannaMorello
Facebook has dozens of former FBI CIA, and NSA agents now working for
them. Aaron Berman claims to run Facebook’s “misinformation”
department. He’s a 17-year CIA veteran. He’s not alone. Facebook’s
“misinformation” team is plagued with tons of former agents. READ👇🏽
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
1. After learning that Twitter employs at least 15 former FBI agents,
I searched Facebook. What I found is alarming Facebook currently
employs at least 115 people, in high-ranking positions, that formerly
worked at FBI/CIA/NSA/DHS: 17 CIA 37 FBI 23 NSA 38 DHS Thread🧵
Show this thread
18
251
13
472
Name Redacted retweeted
Sebastian Gorka DrG
@SebGorka
You thought you knew how many spooks work at Twitter? Think again. 👇🏻
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
1. After learning that Twitter employs at least 15 former FBI agents,
I searched Facebook. What I found is alarming Facebook currently
employs at least 115 people, in high-ranking positions, that formerly
worked at FBI/CIA/NSA/DHS: 17 CIA 37 FBI 23 NSA 38 DHS Thread🧵
Show this thread
47
326
4
819
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
60. Reminder- All of these Facebook employees publicly list their work
experience. I’ve labeled their names “as listed” on their LinkedIn
Profiles. Anyone can do a simple LinkedIn search & find the same.
Current Company Facebook/META. Past Company FBI/CIA/DHS/NSA. 115
results.
78
308
25