Cryptocurrency: Noting The Carnage

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 19:23:08 PST 2023

https://archive.org/details/smallworld052406 Ripple_XRP Is Garbage

Why will no reporter, twitter SBF scandal pusher tell the truth that
SBF was in a fraud exposed the summer of 2017 by a watchdog when he
was working in a small group of "effective altruists" that stole
millions in donations meant to be directed to animal charities as well
as grant money??? (in CryptoCurrencyClassic by satoshi0x)

https://twitter.com/real777mellon/status/1608748142849318914
Tiffany Fong @TiffanyFong_
Michael Lewis actually “spent several hours” with Sam Bankman-Fried
before I did. Is Michael Lewis being sexualized & bombarded with
questions about whether or not they “banged”? Sam Bankman-Fried met
with 'Big Short' writer Michael Lewis during...
Disgraced FTX boss Sam Bankman-Fried already appears to be turning his
crypto saga into a blockbuster, with the help of a top writer who
penned "The Big Short."
https://nypost.com/2022/12/27/sam-bankman-fried-met-with-big-short-author-michael-lewis/amp/

Samuel Bankman-Fried SBF <11235813sam at gmail.com> 650-906-9179

https://i.redd.it/sw68q2ednega1.png
https://i.redd.it/1llmhfqinega1.png
https://i.redd.it/8gysn9vknega1.png
https://i.redd.it/gsj6sfrpnega1.png
https://i.redd.it/ldhluvmrnega1.png

https://animalcharityevaluators.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/06-09-17-email-from-shark.pdf

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ftx-ceo-sam-bankman-fried-profile-085444366.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Parloff

SBF on the phone, bc he leave personal cell phone # on public property sites?
https://opensea.io/assets/ethereum/0x495f947276749ce646f68ac8c248420045cb7b5e/59605007668683669660204714879220981523369590975938425871178240243759107276801
By Devcoin
Sam Bankman-Fried had his number on property records websites,
shockingly he even verbally recited the corresponding email address in
his voicemail message. I called once, and now it's immortalized. I
hope SBF gets a new phone number with court in 4 days!

I tweeted this to a journalist... only to find out the journalist
deleted his tweet to hide mine from getting any exposure in December.
So lets try this again in February and see if mods allow the truth to
be discussed with plenty of documented evidence from primary sources.
The Beginning of My Attempt to Reveal Truth To Crypto Investors

The December 30, 2022 Tweet when I first decided to try and put word
out after not getting one email back from any publication covering SBF
in the media:

This never got any attention, when I dropped this bombshell to SBF's
favorite influencer and reporter in public sight... So I am gonna
share a story of the fraud SBF may have seeded his Alameda Research
operation with that a whistleblower uncovered back in summer 2017 -
months before the infamous wunderkid decided to get into crypto.

​

https://preview.redd.it/sw68q2ednega1.png?width=684&format=png&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=8ec769b5e7860ef9e4fd8a109a7dc440feaac7bc

There is a second page and other letters written in the spring and
summer of 2017 by the whistleblower that exposes Sam's EA leader of
"ACE" Animal Charity Evaluators Jon Bockman, where SBF was grifting as
a part of this fake front that ended up stealing over $1,000,000 as
Bockman suspected by the last letter - all of these letters I found
quite easily and I implore you to search around as I don't want to
take forever on this matter. But each has Sam Bankman-Friend in the
"To" grouped in with the ringleader Effective Altruist/thief/fraudster
Jon Bockman that Mr. Hindi exposed in many ways as a complete fraud.
Later letters by Mr. Hindu to "ACE" group exposed that the money "ACE"
took would be given to fake animal rights activist and charitable
groups they claimed their expert evaluators found to be the best place
to award the donations to "pre-selected organization" which were
always headed by associates connected to the leader of the ACE scam,
Jon Bockman.

Oddly enough, these latter letters by Mr. Hindi to "ACE" are uploaded
onto Bockman's website for his "expert evaluation service to donate to
only the best animal charities (sound familiar - like SBF's mom and
her Stanford lab with the 'effective altruism' software that claims to
give one the most bang for their buck in picking the best charitable
groups to donate to?)....

The tweet source of this letter is linked below:

https://animalcharityevaluators.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/06-09-17-email-from-shark.pdfhttps://preview.redd.it/1llmhfqinega1.png?width=636&format=png&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=cb3d06a3097c08606904f6dbe0708d4a26e7b9a0

SBF (full name and email in his public records verified by his listed
and active cell phone number - see last paragraph) is there with all
of the people Mr. Hindi was uncovering in the scheme by ACE that
fraudulently stole millions pretending to be Effective Altruist animal
charity involved people who claimed they were expert evaluators to
help donors get their money to the best animal charities. These
letters Hindi and watchdogs wrote directly to the ACE team and exposed
them on their fraud in the summer of 2017 just eventually stopped.
Maybe Hindi got tired of asking the people to flat out stop - or maybe
they did stop as SBF magically got an unrealistic $25 million in funds
off his brand new interest in cryptocurrency trading.

That is what legend has led us to believe - it's been about 3.5 years
since we've been indoctrinated with the origin of the crypto SBF. Who
first pushed that on the mass media though? It was a lawyer with a
controversial or at least coincidental past with a knack for
introducing the public to a sociopathic fraud he presented as a savior
of the world. Well a lawyer no longer practicing that decided they'd
prefer to write cover stories and work as a Fortune Magazine
editor-at-large. Yes this ex-lawyer had lured me to first read about
SBF in a summer 2019 mini-novela that read like a tall tale on Yahoo
Finance - detailing the unbelievable (literally) beginnings and
success of SBF in his cryptocurrency run from one hard to believe
arbitrage payday (as in I never believed it occurred). The writer
boasts that his August 12, 2019 profile on SBFis the first intro and
most 'in-depth profile' of this out of nowhere crypto billionaire
named Sam Bankman-Fried.

Yes, the chosen one to be the profiler of SBF to introduce us to his
majesty's rise and yet another lawyer in the circle of SBF pushers was
a lawyer turned writer by the name of ROGER PARLOFF, the same guy who
did the first profile - a COVER STORY at that - when he was with
Fortune in 2014 on THE notorious Elizabeth Holmes. Before leaving
Fortune a year later - Parloff gives a sobby "it feels like it was my
fault for elevating Elizabeth Holmes to prominence"... sure did, but I
doubt there was much remorse when he typed that little quip in his
follow up article after Holmes was outed as one of the most
sociopathic people to ever work in the medical field. Isn't it ironic
that Roger Paloff, NY and DC lawyer turned writer was able to
introduce Elizabeth Holmes to the world as a savant of medicine and
came back in 2019 to introduce us to the story of SBF - the $25
Million Arbitrage trade from US to Japan that founded Alameda Research
and began the 2017 start of SBF's crypto career? I wonder why he left
out Sam's work over the summer of 2017 with an accused fraud that
certainly stole millions of dollars posing to be a charity evaluator
that gave money to charities of people all connected to the
organization and SBF's boss covered in the letters I shared with you
today?

​

Roger Parloff, introduced us to the savants turned sociopaths
Elizabeth Holmes and SBF? Smells fishy.

​

There are other whistleblowers who uncovered schemes and fraud in the
area of animal charity scams that Mr. Hindi quoted and cited in this
letter that pointed out the same things Hindi suspected about ACE
being a fraud and the money going to fronts acting as charities
hand-picked by ACE.

​

https://preview.redd.it/gsj6sfrpnega1.png?width=595&format=png&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=093efde7689b032a6b5aa91f7b7ff815fa4c3b68https://preview.redd.it/ldhluvmrnega1.png?width=586&format=png&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=1e8086a5fafa0ade3c6ae388f698f7fab4ba8f4d

Let's Wrap This All Up - It's Proven Enough (The Media Refuses to
Write Anything About This)

SBF was a part of each letter Hindi addressed to ACE over the summer
of 2017 to cease and desist what they were suspected of doing and to
return the money they had stolen in millions under a fraudulent scheme
that SBF very much was part of that entire summer before moving on to
Alameda Research...

Remember the miraculous story that SBF outsmarted the world by buying
his BTC in the US and selling in Japan for +1,000 USD a trade as if no
one else possibly tried that before - which made his seed ($25 million
or so) to start Alameda Research (the hedge fund he admitted he named
research to deceive banks into giving him an account locally posing as
a research firm?)...

Yes the myth of the amazing arbitrage that occurred supposedly just
months after this previously covered up but ACTUAL REAL OCCURANCE that
SBF's summer employer, Animal Charity Evaluators, alleged to have got
away with stealing millions of donated money meant for animal charity?

Given Brett Harrison and SBF teamed up for FTX US in 2021 after
previously working at "Jane Street Capital" you gotta question back
even then if this is all one big fabricated lie protecting some puppet
master pulling strings that we may never find out the identity of.
That's worth a mention but out of scope and I want to wrap this all
up.

I believe the money that SBF claims to have miraculously beat every US
based trader in with such a silly excuse in Fall 2017 was money he got
from this Effective Altruist scam stealing millions meant for animal
charities.

The four page letter Mr. Hindi exposes ACE's nefarious actions in ends
in a definitive and obviously plausible way if you read the letter as
I did back in December:

​

    Please understand that we consider this to be a very serious
issue. ACE is, by your own accounts, persuading donors to spend
millions of dollars on your Top Charities, which are pulled from a
small, pre-selected batch of groups of which a number comprise members
of your own initial advisory board.

    We are, therefore, not talking about minor ethical violations, but
rather very significant acts of potential fraud.

Go ahead and search around. You'll find more letters from Hindi to
"ACE" and addressed to SBF throughout the summer 2017. Perhaps the
funniest part was Sam's stupid personal email led to his public
records and his cell phone number. I called it thinking it'd be
disconnected - but nope - after 40 seconds there was the
self-identified voicemail by "Sam Bankman-Fried" answering me. You may
search for those I do not think I need to link them as I just told you
how I found the public record. I decided to put it on OpenSea as a
joke and also as a way to share with the entire crypto community that
this guy is in fact the one emailed in the letter by whistleblower
Hindi...

Listen for yourself - this too was given zero attention by about 20
different people that are covering everything they choose to cover on
this case, but all of this concrete and unknown info to the general
crypto investor and community has been silenced and ignored. I hope
you all enjoyed this info coming to light. I hope mods do the right
thing and don't do what Twitter and other forums have done deleting
the truth about the biggest scam in modern financial history.

It's important to realize the scam began before Alameda even existed.

It just sucks we crypto enthusiasts have to suffer and wait through
all the crap this person brought upon our community and projects devs
bust their buts on when this guy was never a part of crypto to begin
with. He was just an opportunist who sought money wherever he could
steal it in retrospect.