My new Daily Dot article: Coffee Cty, GA missing laptop may impact Trump, Curling cases

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 17:25:47 PST 2023

hi douglas! i’m directing my spam energy around your blog so i swamp it
less.

I visited this link:
> Online distribution was via private access, not public internet.
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/gqlxtxuezipwxlx/08122022-000137.txt

answer my questions only if it is fun to!

Should I know what I am looking at here?

It looks like this might be a handpasted access log for a court-related
file repository containing voting machine and digital forensics data from
the months of dec 2020 through feb 2021. is this correct?

how does it back that online distribution of compromised files was via
private access? is this the folder that was used for distribution? what
folder is it / what system is it from?

are all these names, email addresses, companies, etc, the specific
individuals that the files were distributed to?

it’s cool to see right inside things like this!!