Mon Dec 11 14:58:05 PST 2023

[i should have done the queen’s side castle because it traps their queen,
when i instead moved the queen and my finger slipped with dissociation. i
wasn’t aware of this, and they didn’t defend against it sufficiently when
my slip gave them the opportunity to. rather, i then responded to their
attempt to push my knight by pressing the queen to protect the knight. —

the finger slip stimulated a situation that revealed why not to move my
queen where i was planning to.]