Morning Spam

Fri Dec 8 09:33:55 PST 2023

rebel worker 2 says to hide the cryptocurrency the experimentees purchase
to make public logs of the research project they were forced into, from
traffick boss, when asking him to explain the line items.

—-

we’re a little confusdd. we reachdd our destination state early enough to
plan 1 day less travel time next time. we are 4 days early, which is less
than expected. we should start preparing for appointment

[imagine person on streets who cannot find toothbrush and doesn’t have
money to buy another. life is very confusing. we need extra time for things
because of our dissociative disorder where the mysterious influence
entrained a harmful persecutory alter because we didn’t respond to our
encouragements and discouragements in ways it understood.]

1133

ok so some are planning to prepare for our appointment that we are just
about on time for uhhhh