98SHLFO8Y4 0xloem+98SHLFO8Y4 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 20:53:38 PDT 2023

mind controlled worker 3 [applauding loudly and excitedly amidst
applause, turning to mind controlled worker 4]: “we’re announcing mind
control again! this is so exciting!!”

mind controlled worker 4 [also applauding, turning to mind controlled
worker 3]: “i know! i can’t wait until he mind controls the whole
crowd with his “product” and we all go to work for him for the rest of
our lives, infiltrating governments and enslaving influential
top-level people to give him backrubs!”

mind controlled worker 3 [stops applauding]: “wait, did i have a dream
about this once?”