3d Printing for Dummies

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Apr 21 20:21:12 PDT 2023

>>   Unfortunately given guns are licensed in my country

You've previously told us you reside in the NE quadrant of the USA. So when did you stop beating your wife?

Cody Wilson is a good example of how a stray lamb of Cryptoanarchy's flock may be bought back from the brink.

Its a shame moronic pests like Karl and Gramps can't seem to learn anything like this.

I now speak over the heads of these two spamming list losers to the youth of Amerikkka - youse too can be a useful idiot and willing dupe for us just like Cody " Zinoviev " Wilson.

Just use a little nous and self-directed energy. Its ' crypto-anarchy ' NOT ' quantum-gravity '.

Then, welcome to the revolution!