Kiva.org - Follow Up: Applying for Loans & Grants for NYC Small Businesses| GJDC | 01/31

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Fri Apr 14 08:00:18 PDT 2023

Erik:

Over the last three months, xNY.io - Bank.org has been looking to learn
more about Kiva.org's relationship with the NYC Small Business Opportunity
Fund.

For some reason, we have not received a response.

Would your office have any details on Kiva.org's association with New York
City?

Thank you,

Gunnar