Kiva.org - Follow Up: Applying for Loans & Grants for NYC Small Businesses| GJDC | 01/31

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Tue Apr 25 08:37:52 PDT 2023

Dear Erik:

We still not have heard from your office on the matter below concerning
Kiva.org.

Each Tuesday, we will follow up with your office to learn more about
Kiva.org's relationship with New York City and how that could impact the
NYC Opportunity Fund.

We are concerned that Kiva.org and Bank.org have unique differences that
may have been impacted by the Opportunity Fund.

Warm regards,

Gunnar

Gunnar Larson
xNY.io - Bank.org