Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 03:25:42 PDT 2023

- a helpful label for a lot of my influence is the concept of
"effectively working", regressing this concept and discouraging it.
relates organization, task progress, enumerating goal items, executive
functioning, experience of productivity ... and identifying and
increasing "effectively working" could be quite helpful.

- the way to take over the world is to imply deniably that you work
for a top boss, so people's various coerced[in my experience, maybe
others is different] habits don't want to risk the possibility it
could be true. my ability to demonstrate this is hampered by my clear
lack of effectiveness. but others have likely done this. regardless,
it's true for all of us in some way.