[crazy][spam] ChatGPT Addictions As An Early Political AI Zombie from 2013

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Apr 5 15:54:45 PDT 2023

Anyone here whose regularly concerned about corporate malfeasance over, say,  Theocratic &/or nationalist misdeeds is prioritizing capitalism as the main enemy.  Marxist- communists do this all the time and we have had at least two of them here in the past - James A. Donald and John Young. Though getting on, Tariq Ali and John Pilger are both Marxists and both long associated with c-punk turned professional journalist, Julian Assmange.
Btw Julian chanced his arm at political office in 2013.
JULIAN " Being guilty of aggravated rape has nothing to do with our party" A. Broinowski. Wikileaks Party NSW candidate for au Senate. 2013.

"... Mr Assange agreed that some level of privacy was necessary for the successful operation of the military ..."
http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/drive/assange-i-can-rule-from-overseas/4844186

JULIAN " ‘[The military] protects the sovereignty of Australia. It protects the independence of Australia.' ASSANGE July, 2013
So it appears 2013 was a stellar year for political zombies and Julian is addicted to celebrity. So much the better for our cypherpunk revolution.  We may cut out and remove all dead-wood.